Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 6 Recruitment Thread Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you like to elect as the TWoTSR Round 6 village Sheriff?
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    6.67%
    ClearSky
    0%
    laurawatt
    13.33%
    cemsimon
    73.33%
    LifeIsFine
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    Yes I still want to!
    You are definitely round 7's host- thanks for letting me do 6 so I don't have to host once school starts back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    No worries cemsimon is the round 7 host, assuming she is still happy with that

:cry:We have Wifi in Scotland- I am in Scotland :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show

No problem Hope you have a great time I will be awaiting your blog post on your return home We'll miss you from the game though

Spoiler:
    Show

Awwww thank you :hugs: Ooh yes i look forward to the next upate too :thumbsup: Hehe im sure your hosting will make up for it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Awwww thank you :hugs: Ooh yes i look forward to the next upate too :thumbsup: Hehe im sure your hosting will make up for it :yep:

:hugs:Aww, thanks
    If we need a replacement for any reason after you get back, I'll give you a shout, if you want
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aka- host who does not want IKEA loving Panda to miss out on the opportunity of a MEGA IKEA
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I'm in :awesome: A revived Airmed.
    Airmed you are back!!!
    How are you? I heard you were unwell:puppyeyes:

hopefully this will make you feel better.
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    x
    You don't like milking it do you michi? I'm surprised you didn't hit the character limit...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    You don't like milking it do you michi? I'm surprised you didn't hit the character limit...
    Not sure what you mean by that, sorry

I tried to keep it short
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what you mean by that, sorry

I tried to keep it short
    Milking it.

It's a phrase meaning drag things out, labour the point.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Milking it.

It's a phrase meaning drag things out, labour the point.
    Oh, I can do that, but that does not make for an exciting entrance, does it?

Also, my longest TWoTSR post was almost thrice the length of that entrance; that post had just an average length for my TWoTSR chapters :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No idea what this is, but I'm in as long as you don't mind me learning as I go. :yes:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I can do that, but that does not make for an exciting entrance, does it?

Also, my longest TWoTSR post was almost thrice the length of that entrance; that post had just an average length for my TWoTSR chapters :lol:
    I have no idea. This is my first time.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

A new two™ programme will feature in this round… written by our very own CheeseIsVeg… it's the lynching!

Hopefully I will produce a daily video update for those that are busy and playing, so they can keep up anyway without sifting through lots of posts/gossip.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)

A new two™ programme will feature in this round… written by our very own CheeseIsVeg… it's the lynching!

Hopefully I will produce a daily video update for those that are busy and playing, so they can keep up anyway without sifting through lots of posts/gossip.
    I wrote a program without knowing? :gasp:
    boi I am proud of miself :proud: :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:lolwut: :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Recruitment Method

I will be doing the recruitment slightly differently this round, as it has always been stated in the OP that new players (or ones without a power role) will be given priority, yet despite that, in practice, it always seems to be done on a first come first served basis regardless of TWoTSR playing history.

Okay, so applications (where expression of interest is considered an application) to play are open as of not and will remain open for a period of 24 hours (until they close at tomorrow at 22:00 UK time).

If all of the spots are filled, that's great and roles will be allocated immediately.

If places are oversubscribed at the end of the 24 hours, playing history would be used as the basis of deciding who the players should be (where in the event of 2 players who have similar playing history 'competing' for the last space, it would be decided on a first come basis). This will only apply to the first 6 spaces however- the rest of the spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

If there are still empty spaces at the end of the 24 hours, all those who had already expressed interest would be given a place and the remaining places would be up for grabs on a first come first served basis (most likely for a further 24 hours, or until all of the places are taken).
    Meee please! :wavey:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Have i missed the opening?
    *Expresses interest*
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    No idea what this is, but I'm in as long as you don't mind me learning as I go. :yes:
    It is a game. The first posts explain it well :yes:

And it is okay, you will be surrounded both by new players like yourself and more experienced players who are not on their first game :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    CoolCavy, the recruitment for Round Six has started

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:Aww, thanks
    If we need a replacement for any reason after you get back, I'll give you a shout, if you want
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aka- host who does not want IKEA loving Panda to miss out on the opportunity of a MEGA IKEA

No problem :hugs:
    Yeah that would be great thanks :thumbsup:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I know, I'm gutted :cry:
    If u want tho, I could be able to persuade my equally adorable cousin LidlPanda to help out at the store

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Of course If you give the first 5 posts in this thread a read, it will give you an idea what's going on. Post 5 contains the details of how recruitment will work- once the 24 hours are up (10pm UK time tonight) the player list will be confirmed.
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Meee please! :wavey:
    I've got your name on the list
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    Have i missed the opening?
    *Expresses interest*
    No, you're not too late TAGO Please see post 5 for how recruitment will work this time- it's different to previous rounds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    No problem :hugs:
    Yeah that would be great thanks :thumbsup:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I know, I'm gutted :cry:
    If u want tho, I could be able to persuade my equally adorable cousin LidlPanda to help out at the store

:thumbsup:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooh, that would be good I was worried the mega IKEA would fall into disrepair while you're away

ReputationRep:
    :thumbsup:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ooh, that would be good I was worried the mega IKEA would fall into disrepair while you're away

Spoiler:
    Show

Dw im on the case :thumbsup: Just make sure there's loads of coconut yoghurt for him to eat and he'll be very well behaved :yep: Exactly, wouldnt want my beloved IKEA to fall apart

ReputationRep:
    cemsimon laurawatt DreamlinerFinder
    Here it is
    I fell asleep before this went up!

Is there still time for a sleepyhead to join? :yawn:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.