Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 6 Recruitment Thread Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you like to elect as the TWoTSR Round 6 village Sheriff?
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    6.67%
    ClearSky
    0%
    laurawatt
    13.33%
    cemsimon
    73.33%
    LifeIsFine
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I'm actually so excited rn :excited:
    when are roles getting assigned?
    I'm secretly hoping it's soon, I'll be gone on the 28th
    I will start assigning them from maybe about 7/8pm tomorrow night to everyone who has selected a house. If everyone has picked by 10PM, everyone will have their roles assigned by then. Once everyone has their roles assigned, the sheriff elections will start. I will get everything going as soon as I can (although I'll be out during the day tomorrow), but it is pretty much dependent on everyone responding.

Will you still be playing even after the 28th, or will we need a replacement after then?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok awesome
    I will be back 2 weeks after the 28th, but do not kick me out as I may be able to get wifi at the place we are staying at etc.
    I will er, I can message 04MR17 if it becomes impossible for me to play :ahee:
    :borat:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    I will start assigning them from maybe about 7/8pm tomorrow night to everyone who has selected a house. If everyone has picked by 10PM, everyone will have their roles assigned by then. Once everyone has their roles assigned, the sheriff elections will start. I will get everything going as soon as I can (although I'll be out during the day tomorrow), but it is pretty much dependent on everyone responding.

Will you still be playing even after the 28th, or will we need a replacement after then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollsH)
    CheeselsVeg u are breaking my heart 😵😵

House 10 is then please ☺️ still within IKEA walking distance
    SOLD! To the second time bidder at the front!

(Original post by Michiyo)
    IKR? :smug: I called dibs on house 4 in aqua at least twice yesterday, once in public and once in private
    Yep, though everyone else be assured, calling dibs had no effect- Michiyo still had to get there first after I made the post
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    House number one please! :woo:
    SOLD! To the owner of the invisible house
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What colour would you like it

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok awesome
    I will be back 2 weeks after the 28th, but do not kick me out as I may be able to get wifi at the place we are staying at etc.
    That's fine- as long as either you are active or 04MR17 tells me you can't play, I will not kick you out
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yep, though everyone else be assured, calling dibs had no effect- Michiyo still had to get there first after I made the post
    Do not worry, I am sure everybody caught on :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That's fine- as long as either you are active or 04MR17 tells me you can't play, I will not kick you out
    Thanks! I should be able to be active at some point, I think we're having a v lazy holiday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone, so I can now confirm the player list for round 6 of TWoTSR...Everyone who expressed interest has been successful in purchasing a house! (how did I ask for 18 players within 24 hours and TSR magically gives me no more or no fewer than 18 players?!).
    The player list is as follows:
    CheeseIsVeg
    04MR17
    Paracosm
    Michiyo
    F055il215
    Kholmes1
    cemsimon
    MollsH
    DreamlinerFinder
    Airmed
    LifeIsFine
    Kindred
    ClearSky
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    shadowdweller
    Kraggor
    laurawatt
    and Smiley

Please select which house you would like from the map below and tell me what colour you'd like it in (please tag/quote me!) I will start distributing roles to players who have selected a house tomorrow evening. As I have said previously, you must be active to play and post at least every 24 hours- I intend to be relatively strict about this as I anticipate there will soon be a waiting list and it's unfair to have non contributing players in the game, as it makes it less enjoyable for everyone else, in my opinion. Therefore, anyone who has not selected their house by 10PM (UK time) tomorrow (26th July) risks forfeiting their place.
    Choose your house
    Attachment 676900
    House 11 in a darkish blue please (or a dark purple works too)
    If house 11 is taken then house 10 please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cemsimon)
    House 11 in a darkish blue please (or a dark purple works too)
    If house 11 is taken then house 10 please
    SOLD! To the person outside the window who is riding a horse!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    House 11 is yours

ReputationRep:
    SOLD! To the second time bidder at the front!

SOLD! To the owner of the invisible house
    Spoiler:
    Show

What colour would you like it

Light blue if that's possible, please! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Remaining houses: 3, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Light blue if that's possible, please! :love:
    Yes, that's fine

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that's fine
    Thank you!
    I am already dreaming about being assigned one of the roles :love: hope I get the one I want
    *evil laugh*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Labrador99
    House 12 in green please

I have a similar situation to cheese- I'll be gone for a week on the 31st. Hopefully I'll be able to get wifi access regularly enough to play but I'll definitely be able to inform you if I can't
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok awesome
    Will do kiddo:yy:
    Number five please.

In rainbow.

Or if that's too difficult: heliotrope.:yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Will do kiddo:yy:Number five please.

In rainbow.

:ta:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Okay everyone, so I can now confirm the player list for round 6 of TWoTSR...Everyone who expressed interest has been successful in purchasing a house! (how did I ask for 18 players within 24 hours and TSR magically gives me no more or no fewer than 18 players?!).
    The player list is as follows:
    CheeseIsVeg
    04MR17
    Paracosm
    Michiyo
    F055il215
    Kholmes1
    cemsimon
    MollsH
    DreamlinerFinder
    Airmed
    LifeIsFine
    Kindred
    ClearSky
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    shadowdweller
    Kraggor
    laurawatt
    and Smiley

Please select which house you would like from the map below and tell me what colour you'd like it in (please tag/quote me!) I will start distributing roles to players who have selected a house tomorrow evening. As I have said previously, you must be active to play and post at least every 24 hours- I intend to be relatively strict about this as I anticipate there will soon be a waiting list and it's unfair to have non contributing players in the game, as it makes it less enjoyable for everyone else, in my opinion. Therefore, anyone who has not selected their house by 10PM (UK time) tomorrow (26th July) risks forfeiting their place.
    Choose your house
    Attachment 676900
    Purple 6 please
    Then I can watch people being hanged from the comfort of my own home. Umm I mean... I like purple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Labrador99
    House 12 in green please

I have a similar situation to cheese- I'll be gone for a week on the 31st. Hopefully I'll be able to get wifi access regularly enough to play but I'll definitely be able to inform you if I can't
    SOLD! To the player in the second row who's life is no longer just fine- it is now complete
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No problem- just remind me nearer the time if you're still alive
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Number five please.

In rainbow.

SOLD! To the customer who likes to set me a challenge
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You will have the rainbow, since I would need to look up heliotrope
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    SOLD! To the customer who likes to set me a challenge
    Spoiler:
    Show

You will have the rainbow, since I would need to look up heliotrope
    Epic babes
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Purple 6 please
    Then I can watch people being hanged from the comfort of my own home. Umm I mean... I like purple
    SOLD! To the rather morbid player in the back row of the sales room, as they are watching the gallows out the back window!

ReputationRep:
    Remaining houses: 3, 7, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.