Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Going to uni in September still a virgin watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So yeah like the title says I'm going to uni in September and I'm still a virgin. I've never really done anything with girls, I've never had a girlfriend. I only had my first kiss a week ago and that was some random girl in a club, we had a mutual friend introduce us and we were both drunk. The mutual friend just smacked our heads together and yelled now kiss while we were dancing and after checking if I was ok she just kissed me with he tounge and I did it back.

Tl;dr: What do you guys think I should do? I've never tried to do anything with girls. Is it worth playing around untill uni? Or should I wait until uni? And what do I even do for that matter? I just need advice and opinions really.

ReputationRep:
    You a million others - don't sweat it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Cardak)
    So yeah like the title says I'm going to uni in September and I'm still a virgin. I've never really done anything with girls, I've never had a girlfriend. I only had my first kiss a week ago and that was some random girl in a club, we had a mutual friend introduce us and we were both drunk. The mutual friend just smacked our heads together and yelled now kiss while we were dancing and after checking if I was ok she just kissed me with he tounge and I did it back.

Tl;dr: What do you guys think I should do? I've never tried to do anything with girls. Is it worth playing around untill uni? Or should I wait until uni? And what do I even do for that matter? I just need advice and opinions really.
    Doesnt really matter

Im still a virgin after uni
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It honestly isn't a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    wtf I'm going to uni too and a virgin but I'm not stressing- idk if people will judge me but if they do then lool bye

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate,

I am very much the same, I shall be going to university a virgin. I only had my first kiss in March, with a girl I was seeing (Only lasted three weeks).

Also just to note, I am 19 years old. I'll be 20 in October, don't sweat dude, someone for everyone.

Hope this was at least enlightening at the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    FOOK THE VIRGINITY. is uni all about virginity?

ReputationRep:
    uni is the place shiz goes downnnn, just chill for now and don't sweat it, it'll happen. Don't worry you're not alone!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.