Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to uni in September still a virgin Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So yeah like the title says I'm going to uni in September and I'm still a virgin. I've never really done anything with girls, I've never had a girlfriend. I only had my first kiss a week ago and that was some random girl in a club, we had a mutual friend introduce us and we were both drunk. The mutual friend just smacked our heads together and yelled now kiss while we were dancing and after checking if I was ok she just kissed me with he tounge and I did it back.

Tl;dr: What do you guys think I should do? I've never tried to do anything with girls. Is it worth playing around untill uni? Or should I wait until uni? And what do I even do for that matter? I just need advice and opinions really.

ReputationRep:
    You a million others - don't sweat it.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cardak)
    So yeah like the title says I'm going to uni in September and I'm still a virgin. I've never really done anything with girls, I've never had a girlfriend. I only had my first kiss a week ago and that was some random girl in a club, we had a mutual friend introduce us and we were both drunk. The mutual friend just smacked our heads together and yelled now kiss while we were dancing and after checking if I was ok she just kissed me with he tounge and I did it back.

Tl;dr: What do you guys think I should do? I've never tried to do anything with girls. Is it worth playing around untill uni? Or should I wait until uni? And what do I even do for that matter? I just need advice and opinions really.
    Doesnt really matter

Im still a virgin after uni
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It honestly isn't a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    wtf I'm going to uni too and a virgin but I'm not stressing- idk if people will judge me but if they do then lool bye

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate,

I am very much the same, I shall be going to university a virgin. I only had my first kiss in March, with a girl I was seeing (Only lasted three weeks).

Also just to note, I am 19 years old. I'll be 20 in October, don't sweat dude, someone for everyone.

Hope this was at least enlightening at the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    FOOK THE VIRGINITY. is uni all about virginity?

ReputationRep:
    uni is the place shiz goes downnnn, just chill for now and don't sweat it, it'll happen. Don't worry you're not alone!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.