Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I didnt think an app could suck more than to old TSR app Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    But I have been proven wrong, this new app is awful they tried to be cool by adding swipe actions but it jus BS its like habbo hotel without seeing a charactar on your screen. This must have been someones uni project. Well I can tell you this now, you have surely failed your degree.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You've clearly never used the Tumblr app.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. The new app is absolute shite

ReputationRep:
    It's alright. I'm not a creature for change but it'll grow on us

ReputationRep:
    The new app is FOOKING DOGSHIT! ABSOLUTE WET SLIPPERY SH1T

ReputationRep:
    It looks better than the old one, but it's taking quite the getting used to! But I'm sure in a few days we will have forgotten how the old one even looked and will be loving this one

ReputationRep:
    It's better than the old one. The old one was just like Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    The old you can see the majority of this thread without scrolling, the new one sucks major balls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Captain Jack ChrisN...

FYI
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you feel that way. Please keep giving us productive feedback and we will take it all on board. Better use of screen space is coming soon for instance.

We've had lots of user feedback and lots of activity data that tells us generally people like it, so hopefully it will grow on you.

Stay happy though

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm gonna wait for it to grow on me to be honest. It does feel a little weird.

ReputationRep:
    Disagree, I like where this one is going a lot more. Sure there are things that need to be ironed out and some missing features, but I personally love the design and how smooth and fluid it is.

The main thing I like is how they are listening to us very actively and improving based on our feedback, which is really nice to see.

I think everyone hating the app here is just too used to the old app, honestly just be open minded about the new one and you'll like it soon. Like other people are saying, it'll grow on you. Instead of just insulting it, it would be a lot more useful to have constructive criticism on what could be improved and what things the old app did better than the new app.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.