Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Losing my virginity Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matilda122)
    He's not a trophy ??? And I wanted advice if your not interested then go somewhere else ??
    You're not going to want to hear it but ****ing a 21 year old at 16 is disgusting and looked down on for a reason.

There's a very good chance he just wants you for sex and you're too young to realise it, there's just a too bigger difference in maturity/intelligence due to age.

Leave him and find someone your own age.

(Original post by YaliaV)
    God, someone is bitter. Talk to a therapist about your bad experiences and don't take your anger out on an innocent party

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you asked yourself what a 21 year old would want with a 16 year old
    op has said hes out of her league. she clearly doesnt have much faith in him. do you really think this is a worthwhile relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudyeyes)
    you asked yourself what a 21 year old would want with a 16 year old
    op has said hes out of her league. she clearly doesnt have much faith in him. do you really think this is a worthwhile relationship?
    The OP is only 16 and probably doesn't know very much about sex or relationships. You could have been less harsh

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by YaliaV)
    The OP is only 16 and probably doesn't know very much about sex or relationships. You could have been less harsh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    she doesnt seem very deserving, i was being straight forward. besides i've only just turned 17 myself, not much of an argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbojohn)
    are u tellimg me a girl who barely has finished yr11 exams can legally have sex with a guy who would've finished uni ready to start his career.
    A 16yr old girl who has barely finished her yr 11 exams can legally marry a 40+yr old man...it happens, and it's legal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudyeyes)
    she doesnt seem very deserving, i was being straight forward. besides i've only just turned 17 myself, not much of an argument.
    You were still a twit with an a and you know you were

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.