Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finding someone with the same fetish as you? Watch

Announcements

How is this done? It's difficult enough finding a relationship let alone one who is into the same stuff as you..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What fetish?
    Depending on how mainstream it is, I wouldn't say it's too tough...

ReputationRep:
    There must be websites for every fetish. Have you googled it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by YaliaV)
    There must be websites for every fetish. Have you googled it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Online dating is a nightmare enough for men, let alone ones for specific fetishes. On a lot of these websites people are quite pretentious.

trial and error
    you're probably better off building a relationship so you can admit to it later once you feel comfortable trusting them

(Original post by cloudyeyes)
    trial and error
    you're probably better off building a relationship so you can admit to it later once you feel comfortable trusting them
    Going into my final year at uni and so far I've had very little success with girls at all at uni. I've also tried tinder, no results from nights out either.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Going into my final year at uni and so far I've had very little success with girls at all at uni. I've also tried tinder, no results from nights out either.
    if you have no success with girls in the first place how do you expect to find one with the same fetish???lmao

(Original post by cloudyeyes)
    if you have no success with girls in the first place how do you expect to find one with the same fetish???lmao
    Yeha that's a problem too. I take care of myself and I work out too, I'm not awkward at all. I make plenty of friends but beyond that, nothing.

Yeha that's a problem too. I take care of myself and I work out too, I'm not awkward at all. I make plenty of friends but beyond that, nothing.
    all you can do is keep trying. gl

ReputationRep:
    What fetish is it?

(Original post by lordofbutthurt)
    What fetish is it?
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    What fetish?
    Depending on how mainstream it is, I wouldn't say it's too tough...
    BDSM

ReputationRep:
    BDSM
    I have accounts on a few fetish websites and can tell you the following if it helps, I'm guessing you're a straight male?

"Submissive" women are EXTREMELY common
    "Dominant" women are very rare

"Dominant" men are common (unless you're gay, then they're rare)
    "Submissive" men are fairly common but not as much (unless you're gay, then they're common)

(Original post by lordofbutthurt)
    I have accounts on a few fetish websites and can tell you the following if it helps, I'm guessing you're a straight male?

"Submissive" women are EXTREMELY common
    "Dominant" women are very rare

"Dominant" men are common (unless you're gay, then they're rare)
    "Submissive" men are fairly common but not as much (unless you're gay, then they're common)
    Yeah, I am.

I've tried Fetlife before but just found everyone to be extremely pretentious. Not to mention I am a uni student, many are adults with tons of experience too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.