Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I sent off all my SFE paperwork (my application, parents forms and DSA) but it got cancelled saying I need to complete PN1

    Do I also have to complete the other forms again too or just PN1?
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi Joel.Atkin,

    If you have been told to send in a PN1 application as a new student then your parents wouldn't need to send in new forms if they had already provided the financial information.

    We would need you to fill in a DSA1 slim form if you hadn't filled one in already for this academic year. You wouldn't need to send in any DSA evidence if applying for the same conditions as before. If your course has changed they can review the existing Needs Assessment Report (NAR) and assess your application from that.

    You can get the DSA1 slim form by clicking here.



students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.