Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    can i apply for the college advanced leatner loan bursary as well as student finance??
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi erica1994,

    Yes, you may apply to get money from the Loan Bursary Fund from the college after you’ve received a letter from us approving your Advanced Learner Loan.

    Apply directly to your college or training provider, each one has it's own application process. How much you get depends on the provider’s scheme and your circumstances. Speak to student services if you need support with your application.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.