Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wanted to know if one is able to apply to the International Med Schools in Italy with Predicted Grades? I'll be done with A2 next year June and I don't fancy waiting another year to go to Uni since results are way after application deadline. Any help is appreciated, thaaaaanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! To enroll to university in Italy predicted grades are not enough- they ask you for a certificate of your actual exam results! Also, for medical schools you have to take a test, and then you should learn Italian, as, even though the degree it taught in English, from the third year you'll have to work in hospitals, with Italian patients.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am interested. Could you please send me the link for the application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahad27)
    Hi, I am interested. Could you please send me the link for the application?
    Hi, applications are now closed for the 2017 entry!

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for the 2018 entry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahad27)
    I want to apply for the 2018 entry
    You'll have to wait until next June, when applications open. For 2017 applications opened on the 19th of June and closed on the 25th of July, it will probably be the same for 2018

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.