Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

4th test coming up soon, failing on different things every time Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I fail on different things every time
    First time it was indication
    Second it was not stopping at an amber
    Third it was due to speed

I've started taking my test in my own car which is smaller and apparently moving feels faster in a smaller car so last time I had 5 minors for approach speed in my own small car but had never been caught up on approach speed ever before.

I fail on different things every time and always get a different examiner so it's really frustrating as they all look for slightly different things

Anyone got any tips or been in a similar situation ?

ReputationRep:
    Have a mental note in your head of everything you need to do e.g mirrors, signal, manoeuvre so that you don't miss out any vital things. Take your time round the test route, but don't go too slow or too fast in certain areas. Stay focused but relax because if you panic you're more likely to mess up. All the instructors want you to do is look in your mirrors, observe your surroundings, indicate, keep an eye on your speedometer and look for roadsigns indicating changes of speeds and as you approach traffic lights judge whether you'll make them or not, slow down and stop if you're unsure, don't try and race through them.
    Good luck though! I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie1999)
    I fail on different things every time
    First time it was indication
    Second it was not stopping at an amber
    Third it was due to speed

I've started taking my test in my own car which is smaller and apparently moving feels faster in a smaller car so last time I had 5 minors for approach speed in my own small car but had never been caught up on approach speed ever before.

I fail on different things every time and always get a different examiner so it's really frustrating as they all look for slightly different things

Anyone got any tips or been in a similar situation ?

its all a scam mate ,

its all just one big joke

they just wanna steal your money with this whole driving test scenario

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.