UCAS application number and UCL student number

Watch
Atiimdem Olando
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2017, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Atiimdem Olando)
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2017, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
Did you apply through UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
games211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try using the search tool on your emails, it should be there as I'm guessing you have had correspondence with them before?
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
UCAS number will be your PID- 10 digit number
check emails from UCL for your UCL Number.

Moved to the University College, London forum
nouhalh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2018, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nouhalh)
Please I need to get UCAS and UCL number, I want to use and apply for Access Opportunity Scholarship, please application dead line is Friday 28 July 2018, I need your help very soon to apply thank you.
The post above tells you.
Phyzo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please how can I get a ucl number
Isinglass
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Phyzo)
Please how can I get a ucl number
(Original post by Basiil17)
UCAS number will be your PID- 10 digit number
check emails from UCL for your UCL Number.
Presumably you have actually applied to UCL and had an offer from them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (139)
29.83%
No (327)
70.17%

Watched Threads