The Student Room Group

Is everyone's first kiss rubbish?

So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bobbybobby98
He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that?

Probably that you were going too fast
When kissing you should know the pace the other person wants to go at either fast or slow.
He must have just thought you were too fast compared to himself and proceeded to tell you to slow down.

Also no, not everyone's first kiss was rubbish mine was fine
(edited 6 years ago)
i think that he meant you got your tounge out too fast or started taking it further
No. I mean I don't really know.. it was a long time ago.
Original post by bobbybobby98
So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.

Maybe you shoved your tongue in mouth too quick or maybe he got a NASTY TASTE OF THAT SALIVA.
Mine was fine just always imagined to be in a more romamtic setting
My first kiss was perfect
Most people expect their first kiss to be extremely romantic and perfect.. but sometimes its not. You were probably going too fast but there's nothing wrong with that because it was your first time and you cant be perfect. It takes more practise, but don't be embarassed and congratulations!
I can't remember mine, but I'm sure it wasn't rubbish
Mine was hilariously awkward. I can laugh about it now but at the time I was pained with a mixture of pride and embarrassment because of the specific circumstances. It doesn't affect me any more, it was just one of those things that happen.
First kiss on which lips we talking?
Original post by John10101
First kiss on which lips we talking?

They're both lips tbf....

Love kissin'

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No mine was rather lavly it was under a tree n all

ahh i miss the time i was in reception
First kisses can be fantastic. It's usually first sex that's rubbish.
There are so many forever alone's on this site lol
Yeah it is, the first one is weird and you're not really sure what to do with your tongue.
Wouldnt know what a first kiss is, never had it :tongue:
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jesus its so cringe and embarassing to think about my first kiss yuck

nope nope nope nope
Reply 19
Attachment not found

top bait TSR

TSR EXPOSED
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest