Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is everyone's first kiss rubbish? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my first kiss was super cringey. I was thinking 'what is all the fuss about this is gross and sloppy' and my friends (who were there and watching) later said it was the most disgusting thing they'd ever seen.

Honestly though I wouldn't stress about what a random person in a club said. They could have meant you added your tongue in too fast, you moved your tongue too fast, you moved your mouth too fast or just that they didn't want to do more than kiss and thought you were heading that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    No. I mean I don't really know.. it was a long time ago.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    How the hell does anyone remember their first kiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybobby98)
    So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.
    The reason your first kiss was **** is because it was with a stranger in a club, and I'm assuming you both had a few drinks too. Mine was in a cinema with someone I knew beforehand and it was great. Try it sober and if you dont know what youre doing, let the other person lead and just copy what they do

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was in a club as well :/ it wasn't great...was a sloppy drunk kiss. Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it was awesome! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My major childhood crush, in the broom cupboard, at schoolio, playing spin the bottle. She didn't particularly fancy me but kept kissing, perhaps because there was good chemistry/I was kissing her rather beautifully. Lasted like 5 seconds or so :daydreaming:

(Original post by bobbybobby98)
    So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.
    It meant take it easy, you were getting too exciteable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    :lolwut:
    Don't judge.

ReputationRep:
    Don't judge.
    Why....? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Why....? :angel:
    I was really young then.

ReputationRep:
    I was really young then.
    Oh. Right.
    Like 4 or 7 or what?

ReputationRep:
    Oh. Right.
    Like 4 or 7 or what?
    Yeah around those

ReputationRep:
    Yeah around those
    *shudder*

Okay then

ReputationRep:
    Mine was okay

ReputationRep:
    *shudder*

Okay then
    You do kno I'm jus joking right? And I'm talking about the first kiss your mum gives you😹

ReputationRep:
    You do kno I'm jus joking right? And I'm talking about the first kiss your mum gives you😹
    :rofl:

Your mum never kissed you when you were a baby?
    How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, perfectly romantic. At Christ Church, Oxford. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I’ve kissed 2 girls while drunk, another was a dare so I don’t class them as proper and my only sober kiss was with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian so I guess none of them count.. I hope she was a lesbian before the kiss :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Your mum never kissed you when you were a baby?
    How do you know?
    lol cos she told me. She da first human being I saw so da first who gets a kiss!

ReputationRep:
    lol cos she told me. She da first human being I saw so da first who gets a kiss!
    And just confirm that that's not you in the avi :hmmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.