Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there any point in voting when the banks control the world anyway? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I voted this time but I won't be voting again. I have researched the money system and I have found our that the Rothchild family have 300 TRILLION pounds and control the world banks, When the government says it owes money - who is that to? Money is a made up concept. and it could be for the good of humanity but it is used simply as a control vehicle to make us debt slaves. I am sorry I ever took out a loan now and an afraid of what will happen in the future when I will either be stuck on a ,low wage so I don't have to pay or it will take a chunck of my salary for EVER!

ReputationRep:
    The us govt owes money to people who hold their bonds, which includes a lot of us civilians. You can buy it. The Chinese hold a lot it too.

I wouldn't be so conspiratorial ( dunno if that's a word.) Trump was obviously not the banks choice and populism still got him elected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looluooo)
    I voted this time but I won't be voting again. I have researched the money system and I have found our that the Rothchild family have 300 TRILLION pounds and control the world banks, When the government says it owes money - who is that to? Money is a made up concept. and it could be for the good of humanity but it is used simply as a control vehicle to make us debt slaves. I am sorry I ever took out a loan now and an afraid of what will happen in the future when I will either be stuck on a ,low wage so I don't have to pay or it will take a chunck of my salary for EVER!
    illuminati

ReputationRep:
    if you are interested in this stuff ( i am as well) you should read jon ronsons adventure with extremists and i belive there is a NWO and we are controlled

ReputationRep:
    In a word: no; not under an FPTP system, as in the (two, fairly indistinguishable/equally corrupt, party) UK/USA, certainly :naughty:

(Original post by asdfg323)
    I wouldn't be so conspiratorial ( dunno if that's a word.)
    World debt is back up at 130% of global GDP (same level as it was when the Great Recession started). To say we do not live in a debt fuelled pseudo-reality, and that in the absence of special interests common sense would not prevail (releasing billions from the burden of debt, and associated toxic forces in society), would be extremely naive

Trump was obviously not the banks choice and populism still got him elected
    Trump succeeded in spite of a highly concerted campaign by the elite against him (c.95% of US media funding behind Clinton). Trump victory, like Brexit, was never supposed to happen, and mark my words, the powers that be will bend over backwards to erase both

(Original post by Abu_Lahab)
    illuminati
    Not quite, but you're on the right lines: certain NWO types have used the intelligentsia for decades, both to model the future for them (and hence predict, and work pre-emptively to defeat, certain social/political/economic threats) and to spread their campaigns of misinformation (the religion of climate change science vs. denial of EMF science being the real hum dingers: both already adversely affecting billions)

(Original post by recklessabandon)
    i believe there is a NWO and we are controlled
    You are correct in your beliefs and the worst part is, technology is set to make things a whole lot worse. Think Snowden revelations, on steroids. The only antidote is us: the little people, so we must spread the word and encourage others to educate, and prepare themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looluooo)
    Of course its worth Voting, I am in the processes of making america great again, then when I'm finished there I am standing here to make Britain great again. Voting for me will be voting to *****slap some of these melts.

ReputationRep:
    All politics is a soap opera. To get anywhere requires serious jewish connections/funding as does any role in the media. Freemasonry, the banks, the security services - they all control all the media. A few years ago the only credible alternative was the BNP, but they got infiltrated spectacularly after their surge in success in 2009. This is what jews are good at doing, they wage war by deception using subversion and infiltration. Jayda Franzen is doing it now with Britain First and Tommy Robinson for many years has been waving Israel flags at his rallys. Best thing to do is to not vote and not cooperate with the mainstream society if at all possible, the most viable parties would be those that either traditional christian or pro-muslim but all those sort of movements get flushed out via the zionist disease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruv_mandem_ngl)
    All politics is a soap opera. To get anywhere requires serious jewish connections/funding as does any role in the media. Freemasonry, the banks, the security services - they all control all the media. A few years ago the only credible alternative was the BNP, but they got infiltrated spectacularly after their surge in success in 2009. This is what jews are good at doing, they wage war by deception using subversion and infiltration. Jayda Franzen is doing it now with Britain First and Tommy Robinson for many years has been waving Israel flags at his rallys. Best thing to do is to not vote and not cooperate with the mainstream society if at all possible, the most viable parties would be those that either traditional christian or pro-muslim but all those sort of movements get flushed out via the zionist disease.
    Possibly the only party with the balls to carry out their manifesto if they was to win.

ReputationRep:
    I don’t think the banks were a fan of brexit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OP)
    Is there any point in voting when the banks control the world anyway?

No point whatsoever. Democracy is a total illusion. General elections are a total sham designed to fool the dumb populous and keep them pacified, keep them from seeing the truth and thus keep them from revolting.

Every politician you vote for, whether Lib, Lab or Con is simple a stooge working for the real powers that run the show. A collective that is unseen, unelected and unaccountable.

The global banking system is the primary mechanism by which the powers take control of countries.

Read the history of the "Money Changers" here which tracks the history of how good honest men have wrestled control of the money printing from the fraudulent money changers time and time again and yet, eventually, the money changers always get it back.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...lbanking26.htm

The last true president of the US, the last honest president who was acting for the people and not working for the collective . . . was JFK. Since then, it didn't matter whether dumb Americans voted Republican or Democrats, the two are the same.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    In a word: no; not under an FPTP system, as in the (two, fairly indistinguishable/equally corrupt, party) UK/USA, certainly :naughty:

World debt is back up at 130% of global GDP (same level as it was when the Great Recession started). To say we do not live in a debt fuelled pseudo-reality, and that in the absence of special interests common sense would not prevail (releasing billions from the burden of debt, and associated toxic forces in society), would be extremely naive

Trump succeeded in spite of a highly concerted campaign by the elite against him (c.95% of US media funding behind Clinton). Trump victory, like Brexit, was never supposed to happen, and mark my words, the powers that be will bend over backwards to erase both

Not quite, but you're on the right lines: certain NWO types have used the intelligentsia for decades, both to model the future for them (and hence predict, and work pre-emptively to defeat, certain social/political/economic threats) and to spread their campaigns of misinformation (the religion of climate change science vs. denial of EMF science being the real hum dingers: both already adversely affecting billions)

You are correct in your beliefs and the worst part is, technology is set to make things a whole lot worse. Think Snowden revelations, on steroids. The only antidote is us: the little people, so we must spread the word and encourage others to educate, and prepare themselves

Can you stop trying to pretend that Trump, a corporate billionaire who'd funded both major parties and politicians including Clinton for decades, who has since filled his cabinet with ex Goldman Sachs employees and has promised massive tax breaks to corporations, is somehow anti establishment or anti elitist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Can you stop trying to pretend that Trump .. is somehow anti establishment or anti elitist
    You seem to be conflating Trump the campaign candidate, and his support, with Trump the president, and his conduct in office; but, for the sake of argument, Trump is anti-establishment insofar as he's not yet towing the line in the same way as his predecessors e.g. on climate change, trade liberalisation, and healthcare reform
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You seem to be conflating Trump the campaign candidate, and his support, with Trump the president, and his conduct in office; but, for the sake of argument, Trump is anti-establishment insofar as he's not yet towing the line in the same way as his predecessors e.g. on climate change, trade liberalisation, and healthcare reform
    He's still very much establishment on most issues. You wouldn't call the Daily Mail, Sun and Tupert Murdoch who share many opinions as anti establishment would you?

How are corporate billionaires that have funded politicians for years anti establishment?

As for denying climate change, that's a mainstream right wing Daily Mail position. I don't really see how opposing science makes you an 'anti-establishment' man of the people.

His opposition to Obamacare is a mainstream Republican position. Hardly anti establishment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    He's still very much establishment on most issues
    That’s certainly the impression I get, and has, shall we say, softened/cultured his stance on quite a few issues since November. I’d like to call it pragmatism, judgement, and good advice, but I too fear that plenty of the wrong types have the ear of the president. This Scaramucci bloke, for example, just seems like a mafia thug in a suit and I wouldn’t be at all surprised, given his background, if he doesn't bring much to the party besides foul language and serving as a mouthpiece for corporatocracy (the greatest single threat to humanity RN, forget climate change)

You wouldn't call the Daily Mail, Sun and Rupert Murdoch who share many opinions as anti establishment would you?
    I can’t say I’ve read The Sun.. ever.. but have seen many ‘out there’ articles in the Daily Mail, they’re about as anti-establishment as mass-circulation MSM rags get these days. The Guardian has begun to tow the establishment line far more so under Viner, and whilst The Independent used to be a bastion of high quality, reasonably impartial and incisive journalism when I were a lad, these days for the most part it strikes me as being little more than a low-circulation, online-only propaganda parroting platform

How are corporate billionaires that have funded politicians for years anti establishment?
    I can’t speak for all of them, but some of the key players must surely be suspected of being anti-establishment insofar as they are (manifestly) content to (subtly) degrade the unity and strength of nation states, to exploit/manipulate various resources and (associated) geopolitical issues, so as to best enable themselves to milk economies and keep ‘the little people’ firmly down e.g. with their heads in the trough. It's important to note that particular political campaigns/parties/leaders are not necessarily always aligned with establishment positions. By the establishment we generally mean public institutions on the whole, and in particular the core/established political/civil service/military heart/leadership thereof

Fair to say many of these billionaires likely have little interest in preserving and promoting robust democratic institutions genuinely primarily focused on serving and protecting the people (the authentic, settled, and socially invested citizenry), first and foremost, they’re presumably mainly out to win/maintain financial, social, and political power/influence, status, and standing; human nature, particularly of motivated psychopaths (who’re disproportionately highly represented at the upper echelons)

As for denying climate change, that's a mainstream right wing Daily Mail position
    Try not to confuse mainstream with establishment. By way of example: significant portions of the establishment would like to have everyone issued with, and ideally compelled to carry, ID cards, and no doubt would probably then move towards having us all chipped. That is not a mainstream position. Another example is Brexit, the establishment was mostly quietly (and in one or two cases not so quietly) gunning for Remain, whereas the people, and much of the mainstream media, rather fancied something different

I don't really see how opposing science makes you an 'anti-establishment' man of the people
    If the establishment backs certain science e.g. some evidence suggestive of man-made climate change, and wilfully (and utterly socially irresponsibly) ignores certain other science e.g. lots of evidence directly demonstrating adverse biological effects of EMFs, then to adopt a contrary position is, by definition, to be anti-establishment on that issue. It's not clear to me that Trump is a "man of the people", more broadly

His opposition to Obamacare is a mainstream Republican position. Hardly anti establishment
    Not having much luck getting the wider political establishment to put his repeal bill through, though, is he? Obamacare was instigated by the political establishment, and remains the establishment position for the time being, albeit that you are right: there is considerable appetite to transform it into something that Republicans (and indeed some Democrats) are more comfortable with

ReputationRep:
    damn, this thread is so much deeper than I thought it would be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.