Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all, I am moving over to England this September to study but in order to get the student loan i need a British bank account, can i use my Irish one for the moment or is it possible to set up from Ireland ?

    I think you will need to provide your UK address and two forms of photographic ID, like a utility bill that shows your name and address and drivers licence/passport as well.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.