The Student Room Group

Will getting buff get me loads of girls?

I want to get laid every weekend by hot girls, if I get buff will that make it happen for me?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I want to get laid every weekend by hot girls, if I get buff will that make it happen for me?

If you're tall (above 6'1) then yes, getting buff should increase your success with girls tremendously, both because they should be more physically attracted and you'll be more confident.

If you're average height or short (below 6 foot) then it probably won't have much of an effect.

Getting buff is really only worth it if you're tall.
(edited 6 years ago)
It'll take years of constant work to get truly buff. But theoretically yes. You'll act more confident, the list goes on. But dont do it to get girls. Do it for yourself.
Original post by iuae1
If you're tall (above 6'1) then yes, getting buff should increase your success with girls tremendously, both because they should be more physically attracted and you'll be more confident.

If you're average height or short (below 6 foot) then it probably won't have much of an effect.

lol thats a complete lie
Original post by Anonymous

Well getting buff will get you some ugly girls. I bet you'd dig that sh1t
It will but they will only be there cause of what you look like not who you are
Original post by iuae1

This is true
Reply 7
Reply 8
'An enraged manlet has appeared'
Reply 9
Yes being 6'1+ and buff will get you laid very easily especially (or at least give you the opportunity to take) if you're in uni or in a student environment assuming your face is above average (7/10+). By buff, I mean 160lbs+ of lean body mass at under 15% body fat. I find that girls appreciate male athleticism a lot and sluts in the uni I go to will literally get with guys just because they're in the rugby team, perhaps also because they see these guys as having greater social status. I'm buff myself, and it's quite entertaining going to clubs, seeing the amount of attention I get by both guys and girls (I do think that how I dress also contributes to this aswell). Being 5'10 and under as a guy is a big disadvantage, as it's pretty hard to take these guys seriously and girls subconscious want guys at least 4 inch greater than them. These things don't matter as much as confidence though, which is around 60% of 'the game'. As long as you are 5/10 male with at least 8/10 confidence, you should get about any girls.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Concav
Yes being 6'1+ and buff will get you laid very easily especially (or at least give you the opportunity to take) if you're in uni or in a student environment assuming your face is above average (7/10+). By buff, I mean 160lbs+ of lean body mass at under 15% body fat. I find that girls appreciate male athleticism a lot and sluts in the uni I go to will literally get with guys just because they're in the rugby team, perhaps also because they see these guys as having greater social status. I'm buff myself, and it's quite entertaining going to clubs, seeing the amount of attention I get by both guys and girls (I do think that how I dress also contributes to this aswell). Being 5'10 and under as a guy is a big disadvantage, as it's pretty hard to take these guys seriously and girls subconscious want guys at least 4 inch greater than them. These things don't matter as much as confidence though, which is around 60% of 'the game'. As long as you are 5/10 male with at least 8/10 confidence, you should get about any girls.

Disagree about face part. This guy has a 1/10 face but you can tell he gets female attention:

(Before you critique him, he's 56. I think he has gone a bit overboard though).

If you're tall and get buff, then unless you look like a mutant, I think you should get a lot more girls.

Quick Reply

Latest