Car insurance renewal cost without a black box Watch

nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by paulincia123)
hi guys, do You know how does it work when I want cancel admiral little box during my reneval of policy? I mean first year I have insurance little box and now in april I need to renew my policy but I have found cheaper one without little box but still from admiral. If I will have to pay something for uninstall it?
The box sits idle, but you will need to pay for its physical removal. If you plan to renew with Admiral - try and make a deal with them that you'll renew if they come and remove the box for free, it's worth a shot.

Next time make a new thread instead of bumping an old one.
Joshlaw__
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Over 2 grand for first years car insurance.....what a waste of money, just get the black box they aren’t as bad as people make them out to be
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joshlaw__)
Over 2 grand for first years car insurance.....what a waste of money, just get the black box they aren’t as bad as people make them out to be
Until your policy is cancelled for some arbitrary reason and you're living with that cancellation for the rest of your motoring life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (480)
59.48%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.33%
No- I want it (231)
28.62%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.57%

Watched Threads