Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Am going to be starting at St Cuthbert's in October. I really need to know 1. about college costs. I know the cost overall but what is it termly, or is it a lump sum at the beginning of the year? If it is termly, are all terms equal, or do you pay more in one than the other two say? 2. about moving out in holidays. If the last day is friday 16th, do I have to move out that day, or can I move out on sat 17th? Do I have to move out on the 17th or could I even say move out on the sunday or monday?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortoises172)
    Hi guys,
    Am going to be starting at St Cuthbert's in October. I really need to know 1. about college costs. I know the cost overall but what is it termly, or is it a lump sum at the beginning of the year? If it is termly, are all terms equal, or do you pay more in one than the other two say? 2. about moving out in holidays. If the last day is friday 16th, do I have to move out that day, or can I move out on sat 17th? Do I have to move out on the 17th or could I even say move out on the sunday or monday?
    Thanks
    1. It is simple, basically whatever tuition fees + college costs divided into three instalments. You can also pay lump sum at the start of the year if you so desire. It really is simple maths

2. If there are lectures/seminars/academic commitments (not necessarily you have them, but it is scheduled so that you could have them) on say the friday, then they usually have catered breakfast the saturday then you have to leave. As you can imagine, many leave earlier than the saturday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.