Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an eu student, at the beginning i've started to do my application online but I couldn't submit it because I haven't had an insurance number.
    Then i send all the papers from the post office a week ago, today i called them but they only see my application that i did online that it isn't completed yet. What i should do?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Katerina_pats,

To ensure I am giving you the correct information, are you an EU national applying for home funding (Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan)? If you were you would have sent in a PN1 application form?

Also did you send original EU ID with your application?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dear Laura,

Of course i send my EU ID with the other papers and as well it was stumped by the greek government.
    I'm applying only for the university fees and not about the accommodation.
    (Original post by Laura S SFE)
    Hi Katerina_pats,

To ensure I am giving you the correct information, are you an EU national applying for home funding (Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan)? If you were you would have sent in a PN1 application form?

Also did you send original EU ID with your application?

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Katerina_pals

So you are applying as a EU student, If you have sent your application recorded delivery then we are able to track it for you or
    if you have sent it standard usually takes three to five working days.

Once your application has been received the standard processing time is four to six weeks for it to be processed.

You can view your status of your application on your online account or you can get in contact with our EU Team.

EU Telephone- 0141 243 3570

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.