The Student Room Group

My journey to good GCSE grades!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loci Pi

Resistant Materials - WJEC

I am also doing WJEC Resistant Materials this year. Can you please tell me which designers will come up in the 8 marker in the exam?
Hiya just wondering, how comes you're doing your GCSEs in septembeter instead of may/june:smile:
Reply 62
Original post by hope2002
Hiya just wondering, how comes you're doing your GCSEs in septembeter instead of may/june:smile:

I'm not doing my exams in September. My first exam is on 14th May and my last exam is on June 15th. Where did I say I was doing exams in September?
Original post by Loci Pi
I'm not doing my exams in September. My first exam is on 14th May and my last exam is on June 15th. Where did I say I was doing exams in September?

Oh same. It says on your first post, that you're doing your GCSEs September 2018 x
Reply 64
Original post by hope2002
Oh same. It says on your first post, that you're doing your GCSEs September 2018 x

Oh sorry, I can't even remember making that post lol. I was probably trying to say 'starting year 11 in September 2017' and 'GCSEs 2018' and got muddled up. I will edit it now :redface:
Ooooh GCSEs “quiver” I remember the worst day was history, additional maths and graphic products which was 5 hours and 15 minutes of exam time with isolation 😰

Best of luck everyone and if you want any tips with GCSE maths I got you covered 👌🏼
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Loci Pi
Oh sorry, I can't even remember making that post lol. I was probably trying to say 'starting year 11 in September 2017' and 'GCSEs 2018' and got muddled up. I will edit it now :redface:

Sorry😬 i was just wondering because i know that some people do gcses in ocober
Reply 67
Original post by Marcus_:D
Ooooh GCSEs “quiver” I remember the worst day was history, additional maths and graphic products which was 5 hours and 15 minutes of exam time with isolation 😰

Best of luck everyone and if you want any tips with GCSE maths I got you covered 👌🏼

I have loads of exams in the first week. My worst day is on the 15th of May, where I have 2 French exams and a biology exam on the same day. It's not as bad as your's, at least my French exams aren't very long, but I'm dreading it lol :redface:
Original post by Loci Pi
I have loads of exams in the first week. My worst day is on the 15th of May, where I have 2 French exams and a biology exam on the same day. It's not as bad as your's, at least my French exams aren't very long, but I'm dreading it lol :redface:

Im sure you will do fantastically! Believe in yourself and revise like mad!
Reply 69
Original post by Marcus_:D
Im sure you will do fantastically! Believe in yourself and revise like mad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending