Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UCAS say they sent my results but university have not received anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    What should I do? Should I wait until next Monday to see if anything changes and call up again? My college says that I should expect to see my results in the post next weeks.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John10101)
    What should I do? Should I wait until next Monday to see if anything changes and call up again? My college says that I should expect to see my results in the post next weeks.
    What qualification?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    What qualification?
    IT
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    IT
    Sorry, but what actual qualification did you get?, as some don't get transmitted to UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but what actual qualification did you get?, as some don't get transmitted to UCAS.
    BTEC National Diploma Level 3
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    BTEC National Diploma Level 3
    If they were in your UCAS profile right, they should have been sent to your unis on the 17th July ( as that is the date UCAS sends the results file), I would recommend emailing them, or phoning them tomorrow to check they have them,.

ReputationRep:
    If they were in your UCAS profile right, they should have been sent to your unis on the 17th July ( as that is the date UCAS sends the results file), I would recommend emailing them, or phoning them tomorrow to check they have them,.
    They get sent out in batches starting from the 17th to september but UCAS have said when I phoned today that they have the results and have sent them to my uni but my uni says they haven't got any
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    They get sent out in batches starting from the 17th to september but UCAS have said when I phoned today that they have the results and have sent them to my uni but my uni says they haven't got any
    That's odd, it may be because it's been sent recently, so it will take some time. Did you make your offer, because if not you have a v good reason to chase up.

ReputationRep:
    That's odd, it may be because it's been sent recently, so it will take some time. Did you make your offer, because if not you have a v good reason to chase up.
    Yea I did achieve the conditions which was maximum marks, I'll wait until the 31st to see if they have it yet
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yea I did achieve the conditions which was maximum marks, I'll wait until the 31st to see if they have it yet
    Ok, that's good, they may still be processing it so wait a few more days, and then pester.

ReputationRep:
    UCAS doesnt 'send' anything to Unis - it puts the results on your online record which Unis can receive/access if they need to.

So. Either the Uni is being lazy and havnt looked up your results or BTEC hasnt sent them to UCAS.

Phone UCAS (do they have your results?), then phone the Uni (have they actually looked at the UCAS site to find them?). Do it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    UCAS doesnt 'send' anything to Unis - it puts the results on your online record which Unis can receive/access if they need to.

So. Either the Uni is being lazy and havnt looked up your results or BTEC hasnt sent them to UCAS.

Phone UCAS (do they have your results?), then phone the Uni (have they actually looked at the UCAS site to find them?). Do it now.
    UCAS said they have them so I do think its the uni hasn't looked really as she sounded abit confused on the phone, maybe she was new cuz she asked for some help. Ill check again in 2 days probs

ReputationRep:
    UCAS said they have them so I do think its the uni hasn't looked really as she sounded abit confused on the phone, maybe she was new cuz she asked for some help. Ill check again in 2 days probs
    Phone the Uni at 9am tomorrow and get this sorted out.

If the results are on the UCAS website then the Uni has no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    Phone the Uni at 9am tomorrow and get this sorted out.

If the results are on the UCAS website then the Uni has no excuse.
    Do you think I should call UCAS again just to double check?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I should call UCAS again just to double check?
    If UCAS have already told you that they have you results, this is just the Uni being 'stupid'.

PS. Which Uni is this?

ReputationRep:
    If UCAS have already told you that they have you results, this is just the Uni being 'stupid'.

PS. Which Uni is this?
    Cardiff

ReputationRep:

PS. Which Uni is this?
    They also said if when you get your results in the post just "email them" but I dont know when this is and I hoping it will be before the 17th

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff
    They should be able to get this right. Phone them in the morning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.