Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a prospective undergraduate EU student and I have yet to receive a letter confirming the amount of money I will receive for my EU17N application but I have already received a EUB17 application form, does that mean that my student finance has been approved and is completely assessed ??

I am asking because I was asked to send extra information regarding my residence (which i did) but I did not receive any kind of acknowledgement that it was received except the tracking of my part so it's verified that it has arrived.

Any help will be appreciated
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi irenee,

We usually don't send out the EUB17 form until your funding application has been approved. We would send you out a Notification of Entitlement (NOE) letter to confirm it is approved and it usually takes 7 to 10 working days to receive through the post so it may still be within these timescales. You would also be able to get a copy of your NOE on the letters and emails section of your online account.

If you can't see your entitlement letter on your online account give us a call on 0141 243 3570 so we can check this for you.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    tnt
    (Original post by Laura S SFE)
    Hi irenee,

We usually don't send out the EUB17 form until your funding application has been approved. We would send you out a Notification of Entitlement (NOE) letter to confirm it is approved and it usually takes 7 to 10 working days to receive through the post so it may still be within these timescales. You would also be able to get a copy of your NOE on the letters and emails section of your online account.

If you can't see your entitlement letter on your online account give us a call on 0141 243 3570 so we can check this for you.

Thanks
    Thank you for your quick reply!!!

Actually I received the EUB17 form via email on the 7th of July and there has been no Notification of Entitlement letter on my account.So, I suppose the best approach would be for me to give you a call.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi irenee,

Yes best to call in just in case the EU17B form was sent out by mistake.

Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.