Turn on thread page Beta

Why aren't my posts posting? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I made a thread about 5 minutes ago but when looking for it in the forum it seems to have disappeared into thin air. It can't have been deleted because it didn't appear in the first place? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    the flying chickens of the night carried it away to their magical cave at the bottom of the sea. i saw them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    I made a thread about 5 minutes ago but when looking for it in the forum it seems to have disappeared into thin air. It can't have been deleted because it didn't appear in the first place? :confused:
    same here
    wierd? i had to repost it :confused:

prob 'busy server'?

ReputationRep:
    or maybe one of the mods deleted it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hiya christina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    hiya christina
    oh hey! im busy trying to figure out what to do with my uni! i get accepted but theres too much to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Yeh its been happening to me; it must be a conspiracy!

EDIT - I came back a couple of mins later to check that this was still here!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.