Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Summer- stayed at home Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My parents wont take me out anywhere, they don't understand the hard work and 26 exams I had to complete and I have to stay at home all day its been half way through my summer now, and all ive accomplished after sitting 26 exams is eating more and watching telly, what shall I do??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summer_x)
    My parents wont take me out anywhere, they don't understand the hard work and 26 exams I had to complete and I have to stay at home all day its been half way through my summer now, and all ive accomplished after sitting 26 exams is eating more and watching telly, what shall I do??
    Why don't you go out to a local park or something with friends?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it your parents job to take you anywhere? Get some self initiative and go out on your own (unless of course your parents won't allow you out, in which case that sucks).

ReputationRep:
    Celebrate on your own you don't need your parents for that. Get in touch with some friends and plan something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamandJelly)
    Celebrate on your own you don't need your parents for that. Get in touch with some friends and plan something.
    yh i know i have been trying too but i mean all my friends are out with their families in spain or Italy or most of them have gone to the NCS programme in which my case i wasnt allowed to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Why is it your parents job to take you anywhere? Get some self initiative and go out on your own (unless of course your parents won't allow you out, in which case that sucks).
    i mean the dont allow me and plus my ALL my friends are on holiday or NCS

ReputationRep:
    i mean the dont allow me and plus my ALL my friends are on holiday or NCS
    i take it you're 15ish if you've just finished your GCSEs? Your parents are being a bit ridiculous if they don't let you out the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    i take it you're 15ish if you've just finished your GCSEs? Your parents are being a bit ridiculous if they don't let you out the house.
    i mean they do but with my sis

ReputationRep:
    i mean they do but with my sis
    go out with your sister? My sister and I always used to hang out over summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamandJelly)
    you just mentioned you can go out with your sister then plan a day of celebration with your sister. Eat out, go watch a movie etc. have fun

ReputationRep:
    this has been my life for a very long time...

ReputationRep:
    if your a boy join a gym and get shredded lol

ReputationRep:
    JEEZ I LOVE DOING JACK SHITE. Sitting on your arse all day doing nothing what's better than that. Going out is fcking long

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.