Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I plan on taking the UKCAT this October, does anyone know any UK universities that teach medicine for <$30000?

ReputationRep:
    They all cost the same...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    I think she's an international student.

OP, I'm assuming you're from outside the EU?
    • Very Important Poster

< $30,000 US per year?

I just looked as there are some variations in fee structures as they charge within your fee range for the first classroom based years, but much more for clinical years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymoolla)
    I plan on taking the UKCAT this October, does anyone know any UK universities that teach medicine for <$30000?
    $30k USD per year? I doubt it, but you will need to do the research yourself. There are only 34. Be aware that they generally charge less for years 1-2 than later so make sure you check the whole cost.

If you mean $30k USD in total then looool no.

And there are very few i.e. almost zero scholarships, before you ask.

(Original post by Glassapple)
    The costs vary greatly. Nottingham is around £150,000 whereas Cambridge is around £300,000+

ReputationRep:
    Generally, the cost now for tuition fees for internationals is minimum 150k pounds, which is about 200k usd (fees inflate every year). factor into living cost and everything else, its going to be waaaay more.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.