Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So we met up, how did it go? Now what? Watch

Announcements

So a month or so back I was sat outside this bar, and this girl caught my eye that was ordering some food. So I heard her accent and was literally like "Oh where you from". I said I wanted to visit, and she gave me her Facebook and it went from there. A few days later we started messaging and I invited her to do this activity with me. It didn't work as planned as we was both busy so a week or so later she messaged me out of the blue and we've been speaking ever since, maybe like a few times per day or so, but not over the top.

Finally this activity happened yesterday and I told her to bring her friend as I knew that'd make her more comfortable. So we met up and she sounded really nervous and shy, so we both hugged which was really sweet.

I filmed it all with my GoPro's to make a really cool video and I am looking over the content and she was looking at me and smiling a lot and showing like a real interest in everything I was doing. If it scared her she would grab my hand. She was also playing with her hair a lot?

After we finished, we took loads of selfies and she asked for my instagram and snapchat and we made our way back to town where she brought me some food. We was still talking last night and today, it's just literally flowing.

She kept playing with her on the train and smilling at me when we was talking, and we was saying how cute our pictures together were (All in front of her best friend)

I am hoping she'll meet before she goes back home, although she's coming back end of August so we can meet then and she's already suggested this. I don't know what to think really as this stuff she's doing could mean anything right? How could I be certain she likes me?

Anyone?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ask her on a date when she comes back, without her friend of course.

Or why not do it before? Get the ball rolling.

ReputationRep:
    No she definitely likes you.

(Original post by UWS)
    Ask her on a date when she comes back, without her friend of course.

Or why not do it before? Get the ball rolling.
    She's busy this week and we've already just met =)
    (Original post by angelike1)
    No she definitely likes you.
    Is it all the signs and symptoms of that?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

No opportunity to meet before she leaves? If you can't, don't worry but make sure you talk to her while she's away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

From what you described it does seem like it.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good to me. Nice one

(Original post by UWS)
    No opportunity to meet before she leaves? If you can't, don't worry but make sure you talk to her while she's away.
    She leaves Saturday. I'm not here Thursday-Saturday. So maybe this evening or tommorow early. She did say she had exams but would love to (Exact words)

(Original post by angelike1)
    From what you described it does seem like it.
    Was showing my friend the pictures of us and she said even in those it looks like she's into you.

(Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Sounds good to me. Nice one
    It's just a question of keeping in touch and meeting her again?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.