The Student Room Group

Need help fast

My hamster is bleeding from his nose but also can't sleep can anyone tell me what I can do? He belongs to my 12 year old and she's so upset 😭 also she uses toilet paper is that bad for his bed ??? I buy the stuff she's suppose to use but she says that's better
Reply 1
Toilet paper is fine as bedding but you need to take the hamster to a vet immediately. If you can't afford to search for low cost vets in your area (some are subsidised by charities if you are on a low income).
Reply 2
Original post by My baby.
My hamster is bleeding from his nose but also can't sleep can anyone tell me what I can do? He belongs to my 12 year old and she's so upset 😭 also she uses toilet paper is that bad for his bed ??? I buy the stuff she's suppose to use but she says that's better at first it was a lot now he keeps sneezing
Go to the vet ffs. You're a terrible pet owner if you came to thestudentroom first
This is why you don't get a pet if you're not going to give an eff about it?? Seriously take him to the vet and ask Google!!
could be an allergy to the toilet paper. take it to the vet as soon as possible if you can afford it.
Cook the hamster, put a bit of garlic and salt on it.
SORTED!
Reply 7
sounds like his organs are failing. my cat bled from her nose when her organs were failing.

Quick Reply

Latest