Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’ve had an email from UAL giving me enrolment info. Nothing from UCAS, does this mean I’ve got my conditional place or do I still have to wait until results day to find out?
    Cheers
    Selena
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selena98)
    Hi, I’ve had an email from UAL giving me enrolment info. Nothing from UCAS, does this mean I’ve got my conditional place or do I still have to wait until results day to find out?
    Cheers
    Selena
    If ucas is still conditional then your place isn't confirmed. Ual might send that email to all offer holders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If ucas is still conditional then your place isn't confirmed. Ual might send that email to all offer holders
    Cheers, more waiting
    Sel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.