Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really want a threesome but my boyfriend doesn't... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work
    Compromise and meet in the middle
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Thinking from your boyfriend's perspective I'd be a bit offended too. Like is he not enough for you? We are all indeed attracted to other people other than our partners but we also have rationality and self-control. Your suggestion was out of order, especially considering it was a mutual friend you were talking of.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Is the third person a guy or girl?

ReputationRep:
    depends if your friend is male or female. I presume male which is your bf said no lol. you're basically asking him to be a cuckold.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend is right. Wanting to have sex with your friend and using a threesome as an excuse is a bit *****y tbh.

You don't convince him, respect his decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Guy obviously. OP is gay.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    Guy obviously. OP is gay.
    Okay! I didnt know!

ReputationRep:
    He's said no. When it comes to sexual matters, that is the end of the story.

ReputationRep:
    No Ciel, this is just wrong. If you love your boyfriend why would you want to be with anyone else, whether at the same time as your boyfriend as well or not? Especially if he is dead set against the idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Compromise and meet in the middle
    And where would that be? "HANDJOBS ONLY?" :laugh:

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Thinking from your boyfriend's perspective I'd be a bit offended too. Like is he not enough for you? We are all indeed attracted to other people other than our partners but we also have rationality and self-control. Your suggestion was out of order, especially considering it was a mutual friend you were talking of.
    Well, I also suggested that he can pick whoever he likes next time, I'm pretty open minded.
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Guy.
    (Original post by Hazard28)
    depends if your friend is male or female. I presume male which is your bf said no lol. you're basically asking him to be a cuckold.
    He's into guys too, though.

(Original post by UWS)
    Your boyfriend is right. Wanting to have sex with your friend and using a threesome as an excuse is a bit *****y tbh.

You don't convince him, respect his decision.
    I don't want toooo : <

(Original post by Crumpet1)
    He's said no. When it comes to sexual matters, that is the end of the story.
    Well, you can always persuade someone to change their mind...

ReputationRep:
    you deserve to be cheated on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    And where would that be? "HANDJOBS ONLY?" :laugh:
    You want a threesome. He doesn't want to do anything. The average number of people in the encounter is 1.5. You can either round up or round down.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Well, I also suggested that he can pick whoever he likes next time, I'm pretty open minded.

This has nothing to do with being open minded but everything to do with monogamy! Sounds like you are not ready to stay commited to your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    You are genuinely one of the most irritating autists in this site. I can't tell if you're a grade A troll or genuine...

Your boyfriend should dump you or you him smh, man up

ReputationRep:
    Deleted.

Don't want to get in trouble with the TSR Gay police for my comments.:closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard28)
    you deserve to be cheated on.
    Wtf, for what? There's nothing wrong with being attracted to other people, even if you're already in a relationship. It's not something you can control.
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    You want a threesome. He doesn't want to do anything. The average number of people in the encounter is 1.5. You can either round up or round down.
    Are you telling me to cheat?
    This has nothing to do with being open minded but everything to do with monogamy! Sounds like you are not ready to stay commited to your boyfriend.
    We've been together for years, actually. But I'm not going to lie, sometimes I think that monogamy just isn't for me.
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    You are genuinely one of the most irritating autists in this site. I can't tell if you're a grade A troll or genuine...

Your boyfriend should dump you or you him smh, man up
    I'm not 'autistic'. If you are trying to use that word as an insult, then that's really *****y. Imagine how parents/siblings/friends of autistic people feel when they read idiotic comments like yours And how does talking about threesomes make me annoying, anyway? If you don't feel like talking about sex, then why bother commenting?

ReputationRep:
    I swear it's still monogamous, as long as you're both in the act - at least that's how I define the boundaries.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    We've been together for years, actually. But I'm not going to lie, sometimes I think that monogamy just isn't for me.
    Based on your previous statements then yeah peobably not. It's better if you just leave your boyfriend if you are not ready to commit. Don't want to hurt him more in the long run. Have you ever cheated on him?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get cheated on. ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.