Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really want a threesome but my boyfriend doesn't... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work
    Threesome. YOU KIDDING ME.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME.
    HAVE A ORGY,GODDAMMIT !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudyeyes)
    you shouldnt pressure your boyfriend into anything he isnt comfortable with
    There's a difference between pressuring a person, and convincing them, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    Threesome. YOU KIDDING ME.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME.
    HAVE A ORGY,GODDAMMIT !
    Aren't you enthusiastic. Yes, yes, you can come over, too

(Original post by Ciel.)
    There's a difference between pressuring a person, and convincing them, though.
    true. maybe introduce him to the third guy, let them become friends.
    im sure you can understand that your boyfriend might be uncomfortable with the idea of letting a stranger **** you right in front of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Aren't you enthusiastic. Yes, yes, you can come over, too
    Your not ready for this 9 inch baguette i'm packing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudyeyes)
    true. maybe introduce him to the third guy, let them become friends.
    im sure you can understand that your boyfriend might be uncomfortable with the idea of letting a stranger **** you right in front of him.
    They are friends already. I think the 3rd person's identity isn't really the issue here, it looks like he's against the idea itself ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    Your not ready for this 9 inch baguette i'm packing.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Basically you want to **** other guys and keep your boyfriend. What kind of gf is that. Of course he said no!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, well this topic is subjective. Clearly your boyfriend isn't very open minded about the relationship as you are and doesn't like the idea of you getting intimate with another guy... If I were him I would be SO offended and most likely just end the relationship because there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else. Obviously we are attracted to other people when we are in the relationship and there is no denying that, but you clearly want to engage in actions with him and would go ahead with that so it probably hurt your boyfriend to know that. You can't force someone to do something or change their mind, it's entirely their decision and you should respect his.

If you think monogamy isn't for you then maybe you should just end the relationship and engage in as many threesomes as you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyewoods)
    Basically you want to **** other guys and keep your boyfriend. What kind of gf is that. Of course he said no!
    *bf
    And no, I don't want to just '**** other guys', if I wanted to do just that, I'd cheat on him. I obviously want to include him, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Erm, well this topic is subjective. Clearly your boyfriend isn't very open minded about the relationship as you are and doesn't like the idea of you getting intimate with another guy... If I were him I would be SO offended and most likely just end the relationship because there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else. Obviously we are attracted to other people when we are in the relationship and there is no denying that, but you clearly want to engage in actions with him and would go ahead with that so it probably hurt your boyfriend to know that. You can't force someone to do something or change their mind, it's entirely their decision and you should respect his.

If you think monogamy isn't for you then maybe you should just end the relationship and engage in as many threesomes as you want.
    Is it really that offensive? Damn, he's probably going to stay mad at me for days now
    'there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else' - really? Why not, though? Don't you ever look at actors, or random people and think, 'I'd **** him/her?' How is wanting to **** a friend any different?
    I don't wanna end our relationship just because we can't agree on one thing. We are pretty damn compatible otherwise <3

ReputationRep:
    Its obvious you just want your friends ****, so go out there and breakup with your current boyfriend because he deserves better. Leave that guy outa this and go jump on that other guys ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Is it really that offensive? Damn, he's probably going to stay mad at me for days now
    'there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else' - really? Why not, though? Don't you ever look at actors, or random people and think, 'I'd **** him/her?' How is wanting to **** a friend any different?
    I don't wanna end our relationship just because we can't agree on one thing. We are pretty damn compatible otherwise <3
    Well yes but you actually want to act on your thoughts which can be pretty hurtful to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    Its obvious you just want your friends ****, so go out there and breakup with your current boyfriend because he deserves better. Leave that guy outa this and go jump on that other guys ****.
    Lol, I'm not going to break up with him just because I want to have sex with someone else.
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Well yes but you actually want to act on your thoughts which can be pretty hurtful to know.
    Hmm, I think most people do. They just don't say anything.

ReputationRep:
    Does your bf fancy the other guy? Maybe he just doesn't like him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin.Reid2000)
    Does your bf fancy the other guy? Maybe he just doesn't like him?
    Pretty sure he does. I remember him agreeing with me when I called that guy cute. It was a long time ago, though. I don't really think that's the problem, because even when I suggested that he can pick whoever he likes next time, he still refused and called me 'disgusting'.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him why exactly he doesn't want to.

In the end you will have to choose; you can have a lifestyle based around having sex with randomers or stay loyal to your bf.
    I know what I would choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work
    A threesome isn't a way to get round cheating with a specific person... it should be because you as a couple actually want one. It should be about you and your partner not you and some random person outside of your relationship. Respect your partner or break up with him. Stop trying to convince him to allow you to cheat.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, if I was your boyfriend, all I'd have heard in you telling me that is "I wanna f*** another guy".

my boyfriend doesn't want to have one either, with a boy or a girl. I don't get why people say it is cheating when it really isn't, it's just something some people are into sexually and obviously everyone envolved would need to know there's no strings attached it's all purely sexual. I guess is he's not into it then you have to respect his choice. but if he knows you are into it and he wants you to enjoy the experience it then ask him to reconsider

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.