Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm planning on applying to Edinburgh Uni this year and I'm starting to plan things like accommodation etc. I was having a look and saw that the only student hall's I could find that are close to Moray House is Hollyrood North, is this the only public hall's available? Also if I chose to stay in Pollock hall's would it be too far of a trek to get to Moray House? Thanks
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.