Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bf on holiday with girl from Spain for a week Watch

Announcements

He said he had made a promise before we got together . We got together about a month ago and he said he had made the promise a year ago.

He said it is a neighbour's mate or something

The girl lives with his mum.and that's where he is staying. She is single and our age.

I found her profile and he had commented on her picture ' beautiful ' about three months ago

He said she doesn't speak much English however.

But he said he had WiFi in their house and he will message whenever he gets the chance.

Today it's been 14 hours and all he had messaged is morning..

Is he likely to.be cheating ?

ReputationRep:
    gosh stop being negative, if u don't trust your bf break up with him

Oh and I replied to the good morning whilst he was still active and then he went offline and didn't reply.

(Original post by the one 123)
    gosh stop being negative, if u don't trust your bf break up with him
    Is 14 hours not a long time ? Considering he has WiFi where he is staying. I doubt they've been out all day for that long without a visit back..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He said he had made a promise before we got together . We got together about a month ago and he said he had made the promise a year ago.

He said it is a neighbour's mate or something

The girl lives with his mum.and that's where he is staying. She is single and our age.

I found her profile and he had commented on her picture ' beautiful ' about three months ago

He said she doesn't speak much English however.

But he said he had WiFi in their house and he will message whenever he gets the chance.

Today it's been 14 hours and all he had messaged is morning..

Is he likely to.be cheating ?
    I guess SH1T IS GOING DOWN.
    Your bf is gonna give that a GOOD OLD POUNDING.

ReputationRep:
    You got played lmao.

personally i'd be worried

(Original post by apeshit007)
    I guess SH1T IS GOING DOWN.
    Your bf is gonna give that a GOOD OLD POUNDING.
    Sarcastic or not ?

ReputationRep:
    Sarcastic or not ?
    Hell no, like if i was the guy i'd pounce on that opportunity but no i feel he is gonna bang her.

ReputationRep:
    Do you trust him?

ReputationRep:
    Sarcastic or not ?
    No offense, plus its a spanish chick, he's definitely gonna hit that

Don't know.
    New ish relationship.
    He's nice in person but a bit dodgy on messenger
    Apparently gone camping with her family for two days so he can't reply on internet. Does that sound dodgy ?

Without sounding cocky I'm actually very attractive and not too many girls look better than me .

ReputationRep:
    WOOOAHH, Hold THE FCK ON WITH THE ARROGANCE, YOU SAYING YOUR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE SPANISH GIRL?

ReputationRep:
    Why would he want to go on holiday with some girl anyway? I'd understand if it was with a larger group of friends or if they'd known each other for a long time, but apparently she doesn't even speak good English!

ReputationRep:
    Without sounding cocky I'm actually very attractive and not too many girls look better than me .
    😕
    😕

ReputationRep:
    I smell bs

Spoiler:
    Show

he is playing you

Tbh he's almost certainly cheating (if this is legit). And tbh given this attitude you almost deserve it. Almost.

ReputationRep:
    Well I would definitely be worried even if I trusted my boyfriend 100% completely (which I do) its only natural to feel worried. Cheaters eventually get exposed anyway. You could talk about your feelings when he comes back but he's probably just enjoying the holiday? If you're on holiday I doubt you'd be in the house all the time with wifi available, you're more likely to go out and explore the city so I dont think you should stress

(Original post by apeshit007;7289t8956)
    WOOOAHH, Hold THE FCK ON WITH THE ARROGANCE, YOU SAYING YOUR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE SPANISH GIRL?
    I'm half English half. Asian and often get told I look Romanian / morrocan / Italian / Egypt basically not English.

And no I don't have an attitude or an arrogant complacent , I am one of the very few people who do.not use the things I have going for me to be a total **** and get with lots of guys. So to say I almost deserve it when you have no idea how subtle, and how much I hold back whilst everyone else shove their talents down other people's throats, when often I am better, and rarely talk about myself but let other people I talk about themselves,when you don'tun't know me, is ridiculous.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.