Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bf on holiday with girl from Spain for a week Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm half English half. Asian and often get told I look Romanian / morrocan / Italian / Egypt basically not English.

And no I don't have an attitude or an arrogant complacent , I am one of the very few people who do.not use the things I have going for me to be a total **** and get with lots of guys. So to say I almost deserve it when you have no idea how subtle, and how much I hold back whilst everyone else shove their talents down other people's throats, when often I am better, and rarely talk about myself but let other people I talk about themselves,when you don'tun't know me, is ridiculous.
    "I'm actually very attractive and not too many girls look better than me"
    Doesn't matter how 'rarely' you talk about yourself, no one modest ever says anything like this. Simply not talking about yourself much doesn't give you the right to have occasional massive brags.

It's mainly the "not too many girls look better than me" part. As if you know that you are 'objectively' better looking than the vast majority of girls.

^^Regardless, the main thing you should take away from this thread is that your so-called bf is probably cheating.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    "I'm actually very attractive and not too many girls look better than me"
    Doesn't matter how 'rarely' you talk about yourself, no one modest ever says anything like this. Simply not talking about yourself much doesn't give you the right to have occasional massive brags.

It's mainly the "not too many girls look better than me" part. As if you know that you are 'objectively' better looking than the vast majority of girls.

i get told it alot. i have eyes. so you're pissed of at anyone who knows they're better looking than everyone else? its the same with a sports, you'd be pissed of with anyone who knows their better at basketball then everyone else, or what? chill... nothing wrong with knowing it, if you dont think youre better than everyone else as a person, because of just one aspect of your life which you are better at, which i dont,

i have a natural look also, alot of girls look like a barbie girl these days with **** loads of foundation etc.

and its not an occasional bragging right, it's online not real-life and relevant to the discussion, i.e., there is less motive to cheat on me perhaps , whereas if i was bad looking, i'd be ******** it, was merely my point

he says he is camping with her sister, her sisters boyfriend, their kid and her mum
    and that he has his own tent
    her and her mum are sharing a tent
    and her sisters fmaily-bf and kid are sharing a tent

does this sound believable or not?
    is it more likely her mum hasn't gone with them and he is sharing a tent with her?

Why don't we just end this now and. Then no more problems.. his response to.me asking about the situation, like I've overreacted..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    You got played lmao.
    You got me in actual tears mate 😭😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.