Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have just been approved for DSA and have to pay 200 towards the cost of laptop and software - anyone know what laptop we receive?? Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloelilyegan)
    I have just been approved for DSA and have to pay 200 towards the cost of laptop and software - anyone know what laptop we receive?? Thanks!
    I believe that it depends on the company that's been contracted to fulfill the equipment for you. You should have the name of a company in the documentation that you've been given - if you either contact them directly or look on their website, you should be able to find out.

ReputationRep:
    It should be specified on your study needs assessment report,in the quotes. You can check which quote SFE picked and then check back. From what I've heard, though, you might not get that exact model, but one of equivalent spec. The supplier that was chosen (name and contact number will be on the letter you get from SFE detailing what you will get) might be able to advise you what they have in stock when you call up to place your order.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloelilyegan)
    Hi, I was awarded a laptop for free but it depends on the company which one you might get and for what value. The one I got was pretty cheap, I think maybe £400.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.