Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you already had your 15 minutes of fame? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Been in local newspapers. To be on national TV and newspapers this year, and also representing London in a film currently being made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Lol didnt mean on twitter man, but insta. And ah I see, you didn't give up social media completly then😂😂 I was thinking to just get rid of mostly everything. Like insta, fb, etc. Dunno feel like it would make me happier
    Oh..… and well I kind of have, I’m not on Instagram, Facebook or twitter, my tumblr is just for looking at, liking and reblogging pretty pictures & quotes and I have Snapchat but I haven’t posted on my story in like a year… my life is kept in the dark from others

I wanted to rejoin insta to share my photography but I just feel like it’s too late, the hypes died. I used to share photography on it, when it first came out it was a lot like tumblr… then they opened it up to android users and loads of people got iPhones 🙄 should’ve just stuck to their BBs and what not

Yep, for my success in various things.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I was very briefly in a documentary on UKTV Yesterday about two or three years ago, effectively as an extra. It is available online but you need an account on their website to watch it. I'm really only visible as the back of a head, and my legs were in it a few times.

Better yet, you can watch the thing the documentary was actually about here:

I am also in this a fair few times. Again, I'm just one part of a large crowd so nothing massively interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Idk? A tweet of my mine got 800 favs and a YouTube comment 1k.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I was in a BBC documentary but I stayed anonymous I have an IMDb credit as an animator for a video which has over 4.5 million views on youtube and also did the trailer which has almost 1mil, and did set design for another animation that has been seen by over 5 million people which is pretty cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No and I prefer to keep it that way
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Several things I could mention but i've been interviewed on BBC Radio's Breakfast Show live from the studio. I'm pretty proud of that, especially as i've always been painfully shy.

ReputationRep:
    Think I was in the local newspaper years and years ago when I was in Brownies and in the background of some housing TV show once, that's it 😂

ReputationRep:
    I've been round the Pentagon and had my phone tapped, if that counts. Hi guys, if you're still reading this xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Ever been in the news/on TV or won some big award? Or anything else applicable?
    appearing on tv for a couple of seconds, minutes, hours or even days doesn't make a person famous. fame is when people recognise you

ReputationRep:
    Sort of, I was nominated for some student awards back at home and it was a small town and somehow a lot of students knew me :lolwut: so I got awarded as a student of the year for being very quiet :rofl: I was meant to go to this event and take it on the stage but I didn't show up but still got it next day at school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.