Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What little things really annoy you? Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    People pronouncing my name wrong

ReputationRep:
    Pen-spinning to show off in front of my face whilst I'm revising (because I already know how to do all those tricks).

ReputationRep:
    When you watch a movie and THE LITTLE FOCKER STARTS TO ASK 100 QUESTIONS!
    " what does that mean?", "who is that?, "where are they?", " Who did he bang again?"
    JUST SHUT THE FCK UP!

ReputationRep:
    People who cough without covering their mouth, and people who accentuate their yawn.

ReputationRep:
    When people chew or crunch their food loudly like crisps ugh I can't stand it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    When you watch a movie and THE LITTLE FOCKER STARTS TO ASK 100 QUESTIONS!
    " what does that mean?", "who is that?, "where are they?", " Who did he bang again?"
    JUST SHUT THE FCK UP!
    If they're confused about something they missed then urgh fine but when it's something you aren't supposed to know yet then it's annoying af. Like when a new character appears for the first time and they ask who it is like bish I've been watching the same thing you have we don't know yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    my nails are actually non existent I bite them too much I put that garlic thing on them still bite them tho
    What garlic thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    What garlic thing
    lol my doctor gave me some nail polish thingy its basically garlic made into nail polish so every time you bite your nails it tastes of garlic its supposed to make you stop but here I am with no nails

ReputationRep:
    Slow walkers or people who block the pavement/ stand selfishly in the way of everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    lol my doctor gave me some nail polish thingy its basically garlic made into nail polish so every time you bite your nails it tastes of garlic its supposed to make you stop but here I am with no nails
    Lol was it that serious that they had to give you a garlic nail polish. DAYUM

do ur nails look like this??

Name:  IMG_4878.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  4.8 KB
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    People pronouncing my name wrong
    Amen to that :congrats:

Also, there's the added, misspelling of the name too (but that goes without saying if they cannot pronounced the name in the first place )

ReputationRep:
    Lol was it that serious that they had to give you a garlic nail polish. DAYUM

do ur nails look like this??

Name:  IMG_4878.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  4.8 KB

those are crusty asf

but they under that line on your fingers lmao I do it most when I'm having beef with people and try to think of some comeback that will blow everyones minds

ReputationRep:
    those are crusty asf

but they under that line on your fingers lmao I do it most when I'm having beef with people and try to think of some comeback that will blow everyones minds
    Lol next time you won't even have a hand because you'd probably be bored as there will be no nails left and you'll just eat your hand. And that means you won't be able to show of some come backs that will blow everyone's minds!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol next time you won't even have a hand because you'd probably be bored as there will be no nails left and you'll just eat your hand. And that means you won't be able to show of some come backs that will blow everyone's minds!!!!!
    watch me go to the 99p store and bite those nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and sure ill bite my whole hand off but people who bite their skin need help asap

ReputationRep:
    watch me go to the 99p store and bite those nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and sure ill bite my whole hand off but people who bite their skin need help asap
    That'll be you if you ain't careful 😂

ReputationRep:
    That'll be you if you ain't careful 😂
    I swear ill do it in my sleep n wake up with no hand - YOU put this idea into my head btw

ReputationRep:
    I swear ill do it in my sleep n wake up with no hand - YOU put this idea into my head btw
    Ok I'm frightened bye

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm frightened bye
    you cant just say bye b you need to take "responsibility for your actions" ---- tbh something ill never do lmaoo

ReputationRep:
    you cant just say bye b you need to take "responsibility for your actions" ---- tbh something ill never do lmaoo
    You and me both
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When rude younger brats at work are patronising to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.