Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your opinion on my sex related pet peeves? Watch

Announcements

1) Women saying a man has a small penis/ Women dumping or not dating men because of a small penis? So the girls in my university say 8'' is small! Pretty sure the vagina is 3 or 4 inches long so....

2) Media's representation of sex/ Being pressured into sex?
    Rape victims do not enjoy sex. A lot of married women do not enjoy sex. Asexual people exist and do not enjoy sex. Yes sex is okay, but most adults will tell you sex should not define a relationship and a lot of people are happy to live without it.

3) The pressure to be on the pill/ not use condoms.
    This is too common in my uni. Men just assume we're on the pill and get angry when we're not. If you're not expecting to have sex, you're not going to take the pill for the sake of it. The pill does not protect you from std's and sti's.

Additionally i'm sick of men saying they can't enjoy sex properly when wearing a condom...don't have sex. Sort yourself? Idiot.

I had an ex tell me to lose my virginity to my fingers so the sex can be more enjoyable for him the first time we do it

I suppose that's why he's an ex who never got sex from me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I had an ex tell me to lose my virginity to my fingers so the sex can be more enjoyable for him the first time we do it

I suppose that's why he's an ex who never got sex from me
    To answer your question, I do agree with your peeves, sorry, I just had one of my own :/

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the last two but some women just prefer a bigger penis

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.