Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Break up kiss Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    D w

ReputationRep:
    It's ok just seems like the ex's friend wanted the leftovers.

ReputationRep:
    It shouldnt affect the relationship or have anything to do with it. You were both broken up so you could do what you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomantha)
    So I shouldn't worry about it? I'm not shifting the blame onto his friend but they've been friends for 10years and he's the one who intimated it, I just didn't expect to get back with my ex and felt lonely seeing as I use to spend every day with my ex
    Yeah you were in no wrong, dont worry about it. You werent together at the time and if he cant see that then its on him

Pfft it was a kiss

http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/comp...60._SY540_.jpg

In no wrong, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend broke up for 2 weeks, in that time his best friend contacted me to meet up and talk about my then ex boyfriend, we met a few times and just talked, he told me things about my boyfriend I didn't know before (like bad things he's done and his bad past relationships and all the things he's lied about) he also told me my ex got with someone else two days after we broke up, Anyway, during one of our hang out sessions I let him kiss me, just a kiss, after that he assumed he could kiss me as much as he liked, I'd pull away and he'd think I was joking around, now I'm back with my ex and I regret it badly but I know if I tell my ex he'll leave me, I don't know if his friend is going to tell him, what do I do? I feel awful for letting him kiss me, I feel like I've cheated on him but we wasn't even together and I regretted the kiss right away.
    Where did you kiss?

ReputationRep:
    On the lips?
    ahh (sigh)
    I mean where did you kiss,
    the pub?
    the neighbours shed?

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend never told you about getting with someone else when you had split up so why do you need to tell him about his friend kissing you? You never cheated on him so there's no need to tell him. You are worrying over nothing but if you do tell him and he leaves you then it's his loss, you'll find someone better. He sounds like a jerk tbh why are you with him?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just worried because my boyfriend is the first love I've ever felt, I've been in relationships before and he's the only one I have felt what I perceive is love towards and I don't want to lose it, I know I was stupid for letting his friend kiss me I wish it never happened
    Look im gonna asume you are still young. These things always happen as we grow up and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Most of the time life doesn't turn out how we picture it to be at the time but thats nothing to worry about. Its ok, get the bath running get some good music on and relax. When you wake up tomorrow you even be worrying about this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.