Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    Just wondering how many guests tickets you ordered and who they were for
    If you have not yet graduated who will they be for
    What is the pricing
    I'm not sure so should I order guest tickets for just in case as deadline is approaching but I don't want my money to get wasted if they are not used that you so much
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by MayTaurus)
    Hello everyone
    What is the pricing
    I'm not sure so should I order guest tickets for just in case as deadline is approaching but I don't want my money to get wasted if they are not used that you so much
    Ask the people in charge of the graduation ceremony. It varies from uni to uni. Typically you are limited to two and they are free but check.

Order guest tickets for known guests you have coming. Normally they are only allocated once they know how many people want tickets and they know how many spares they have. If you are worried abut money then dont order more than one spare if any at all and hope you can buy tickets from other students if you need to closer to the time. You could also sell a ticket for what you paid as there are always people looking for a spare.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the uni. At mine we got two free tickets then extra tickets were given out on the day (first come first serve)

My tickets cost £25 per person
    Who was with you on the day?
    I'm not sure who I should take
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My tickets cost £25 per person
    Who was with you on the day?
    I'm not sure who I should take
    Take the people who are important to you and who want to go.

Parents would come top of the list (assuming you get on with them), then siblings. Not everyone wants to o or will be fussed in attending.

Why cant you make your mind up? I cant see the problem?

Is there anyone you want there?
    Are there others who have asked to go?

Just get them a ticket or ask them to pay?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayTaurus)
    Hello everyone
    What is the pricing
    I'll be graduated next year.

My sister, my best friend (as when I left my first uni, we made a pact to go to each other's graduations as we finish uni the same year), my bf and possibly my mother as it's a conflict between the two (She's anti-gay) and we don't have the best relationship. But, if Im not with my bf then, she will come.

I think for my uni, we get 3 tickets free and any additional tickets are £15.

Do you have anyone in particular you want as a guest at your graduation (providing you get like 2-3 tickets free and guest is the "additional ticket").

If not, then I suggest you don't bother. If you don't have someone in mind as a guest to your graduation, I don't see why you would be contemplating on getting a guest ticket!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.