Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The world is a sick place Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So many scumbags around.

How do you stop these scumbags from making you depressed?

ReputationRep:
    I try and think how i would rant at them if I had the courage to do so, i often come up with different versions, eg the guilt version or the sympathetic!It just lets me work through it.However, I really struggle with the same thought process so it's not completely successful but I do end up feeling temporarily empowered and righteous afterwards! Hope that helps.Thinking of all the good in the world doesn't help me as I don't see it enough to outweigh the bad when I'm down although that works for some.

ReputationRep:
    Its always been a ****ed up place man. All we can do is move on with our lives and help the ones we cross paths with.

ReputationRep:
    Learn how to block them out and not get to you. Scumbags will always be around. Its not how they treat you, its how you choose to deal with it

ReputationRep:
    I agree, this world is full of some pretty disgusting people.

ReputationRep:
    Minding business should be a mandatory skill because in business you aren't not allowed to do it yet some annoying ****s annoy get enough money from their parents or whoever then complain that you only want something from them. Common trait:left handed ness, female.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.