Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Relationship Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    met this guy on a dating site a year ago. We had sex on the first date on his car and after that every time we met we would always end up having sex and cuddle afterwards. Long story short I started to want more but he just wanted sex. I was angry at the beginning and blocked him for few days (we had many arguments couse he used to ignore my texts). Today I changed my mind and realized I just want sex too and don't have feeling for him anymore. I texted him saying that I just wanted sex as well, and he said "Really?" And I said yes really. He read and ignored the text and switched off his WiFi. Is he angry or what? Is what he wanted anyway. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tollim)
    met this guy on a dating site a year ago. We had sex on the first date on his car and after that every time we met we would always end up having sex and cuddle afterwards. Long story short I started to want more but he just wanted sex. I was angry at the beginning and blocked him for few days (we had many arguments couse he used to ignore my texts). Today I changed my mind and realized I just want sex too and don't have feeling for him anymore. I texted him saying that I just wanted sex as well, and he said "Really?" And I said yes really. He read and ignored the text and switched off his WiFi. Is he angry or what? Is what he wanted anyway. Any suggestions?
    You had sex ON THE CAR? or IN the car?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds interesting... there's could be a couple of things, Has he ever said to you he only wanted sex? Maybe once you told him you just wanted sex he saw you in a new light that he didn't like? Did you ever think he might have just not wanted to settle down just yet but the sex just sought of happened between you regardless? Did it ever feel like he was speaking to multiple people? Maybe he's got what he wanted and now on to the next? I'd just wait for a reply ask him whats going on then just move on from there! I wouldn't see how just having sex with someone without it going further could help in any way... because over time if one of you get more feelings then it's only going to end bad.
    • Very Important Poster

Imo he ,moved on a long time ago.

He is thinking whether he wants to get involved again., but at the moment inst interested as he believes you come with baggage. He may already be getting sex.

I doubt hes angry just seeing whether there are any angles where it works to his advantage. I doubt it will be healthy for you, I doubt he will be nice and I doubt you will be happy with just sex. It has bad news written all over it. If he runs dry then he will contact you for sex when it suits him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.