Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I wanted to do ACCA, get the BSc hons degree and then apply to LSE for MSc. it's come to my attention that I require two academic references. how can I provide them? Most importantly, what are my chances of getting into it with this a distance learning degree?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.