• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nicely written Cheese prsom.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    Nicely written Cheese prsom.
    Thank Michiyo
    Nice to see you :hugs: Hope you are doing ok!

You're one evil penguin :giggle:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    PART 3

Weeb 1, TSR Mustafa burst into TSR HQ, he shot his gun 3 times, stunning Captain Jack into dropping his blob :zomg:. shadowdweller clung onto BurstingBubbles fearing for their lives.
    “Log onto these computers, NOW”, Mustafa motioned to the lifeless monitors, the three scrambled for the on buttons and cowered under the gun pointed at them.
    “Log into your student room accounts. You will do as I say or die trying.”

-

Meanwhile, the bear had found his best suit and tie. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye… No, it was nothing, he continued to comb his fur.
    *CLANG*
    Bear turned around, his bedside lamp was on the floor. He was not alone.

-

bizzy_penguin knocked on the door of AngryJellyfish . He proceeded to pause his current anime and clambered to the door.

“Bizzy, hello, how can I help you? Care for some green tea?”
    “Look AJ I don’t have time for this. I need you to help me with something.”
    “What?”
    “I’ll tell you in the car cmon-“
    “Hey I’m not going anywhere I have this review to finish-“
    “I’ll pay for your anime subscriptions if you-“
    “When do we leave?”

-

XOR_ put on his funniest t-shirt and headed out to the train station. He was dreading it all. As he approached the station, he noticed a familiar figure. UWS .
    He sat on a bench and hoped UWS wouldn’t notice him…

-

04MR17 put CTAM fliers through doors as his mum drove him to the party. He had carefully planned his route using the Chinese Postman algorithm. D1 has a use?, he thought to himself.
    AndrewSCO and Jack22031994 were buying predrinks, Jack was flirting with the barlady. Michiyo was lost and had phoned up @cheeseisveg for directions. Unfortunately Cheese didn’t know her left and right so she decided to get the train to where Michiyo was so they could be lost together. How cute. Luckily they both bumped into mali473 who set them straight.
    Steljoy rented a fancy mustang thingy-ma-jig and was giving lifts to Mystelle , 13 1 20 8 42 , Quizlet and Reality Check hitchhiked his way into the boot.
    Paracosm was playing his sick tunes as he picked up chelseadagg3r and Protostar whom were not approving so much of the dank beats :nope:
    IKEAPanda37 was lost in IKEA. AppleB was still watching Netflix and chilling, she hadn't realised what the time was...
    CoolCavy got the train with Airmed who had brought some tea for everyone but was keeping the biscuits to herself , StrawbAri who looked extremely glam :fan: and Plagioclase who has brought a bucket with him just in case.
    ThatsAGoodOne349 was walking his dog whilst Matrix123 was taking the bus there with Edminzodo who had decided to go as Ramesses II, they managed to spot ForestShadow getting well and truly rekt by serah.exe. What a sight.

-

Bear crept around his room. His comb was his only weapon.
    As he made his way into the hallway, the lamp flickered and he heard whooshing sound.
    The window was open. Bear couldn’t remember opening it though.
    He looked out and nothing, just a vast expanse of fields making their way into the night. Ah but wait a second was that a figure? No it couldn’t be..
    Bear straightened up his tie and grabbed his speech. Nothing would stop him from going to his party.
    Little did he realise that something had been taken from his study…

Tune in next time, for the story continues…
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    PART 3

Weeb 1, TSR Mustafa burst into TSR HQ, he shot his gun 3 times, stunning Captain Jack into dropping his blob :zomg:. shadowdweller clung onto BurstingBubbles fearing for their lives.
    “Log onto these computers, NOW”, Mustafa motioned to the lifeless monitors, the three scrambled for the on buttons and cowered under the gun pointed at them.

-

Meanwhile, the bear had found his best suit and tie. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye… No, it was nothing, he continued to comb his fur.
    *CLANG*

-

bizzy_penguin knocked on the door of AngryJellyfish . He proceeded to pause his current anime and clambered to the door.

“What?”
    “When do we leave?”

-

XOR_ put on his funniest t-shirt and headed out to the train station. He was dreading it all. As he approached the station, he noticed a familiar figure. UWS .

-

04MR17 put CTAM fliers through doors as his mum drove him to the party. He had carefully planned his route using the Chinese Postman algorithm. D1 has a use?, he thought to himself.
    AndrewSCO and Jack22031994 were buying predrinks, Jack was flirting with the barlady. @michiyo was lost and had phoned up @cheeseisveg for directions. Unfortunately Cheese didn’t know her left and right so she decided to get the train to where Michiyo was so they could be lost together. How cute. Luckily they both bumped into mali473 who set them straight.
    Steljoy rented a fancy mustang thingy-ma-jig and was giving lifts to Mystelle , 13 1 20 8 42 , Quizlet and Reality Check hitchhiked his way into the boot.
    Paracosm was playing his sick tunes as he picked up chelseadagg3r and Protostar whom were not approving so much of the dank beats :nope:
    IKEAPanda37 was lost in IKEA. AppleB was still watching Netflix and chilling, she hadn't realised what the time was...
    CoolCavy got the train with Airmed who had brought some tea for everyone but was keeping the biscuits to herself , StrawbAri who looked extremely glam :fan: and Plagioclase who has brought a bucket with him just in case.
    ThatsAGoodOne349 was walking his dog whilst Matrix123 was taking the bus there with Edminzodo who had decided to go as Ramesses II.

-

As he made his way into the hallway, the lamp flickered and he heard whooshing sound.
    He looked out and nothing, just a vast expanse of fields making their way into the night. Ah but wait a second was that a figure? No it couldn’t be..
    Bear straightened up his tie and grabbed his speech. Nothing would stop him from going to his party.

Nice writing CheeseIsVeg !

Looking forward to find out if I pulled :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    04MR17 put CTAM fliers through doors as his mum drove him to the party. He had carefully planned his route using the Chinese Postman algorithm. D1 has a use?, he thought to himself. @michiyo was lost and had phoned up @cheeseisveg for directions. Unfortunately Cheese didn’t know her left and right so she decided to get the train to where Michiyo was so they could be lost together. How cute.
    :rofl:

I can confirm, cheese does not know her left from her right.:sadnod:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)

I can confirm, cheese does not know her left from her right.:sadnod:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm now looking through CTAM to see how naughty you have been.

So far you have scored 1/1 on the naughty scale.:naughty:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm now looking through CTAM to see how naughty you have been.

So far you have scored 1/1 on the naughty scale.:naughty:
    U do realise that I care less about this than how annoyed I make whoever I phone up again at Acer. :laugh:
    I paid for my warranty, gimme it :shakecane: idc if ur servers are down. U guys make computers, put it up fgs
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    U do realise that I care less about this than how annoyed I make whoever I phone up again at Acer. :laugh:
    I paid for my warranty, gimme it :shakecane: idc if ur servers are down. U guys make computers, put it up fgs

And I'm going to ring up accommodation at 2 if they don't tell me that I've actually got somewhere to live.:grumble:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

And I'm going to ring up accommodation at 2 if they don't tell me that I've actually got somewhere to live.:grumble:
    oh wow :indiff:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

With me as a wingman? Of course you did
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    With me as a wingman? Of course you did
    :woo:

That would be a first for me! :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I don't share my biscuits, people.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I don't share my biscuits, people.
    Wouldn't dare :nope:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    PART 3

-

*CLANG*

-

“What?”
    “When do we leave?”

-

-

AndrewSCO and Jack22031994 were buying predrinks, Jack was flirting with the barlady. Michiyo was lost and had phoned up @cheeseisveg for directions. Unfortunately Cheese didn’t know her left and right so she decided to get the train to where Michiyo was so they could be lost together. How cute. Luckily they both bumped into mali473 who set them straight.
    ThatsAGoodOne349 was walking his dog whilst Matrix123 was taking the bus there with Edminzodo who had decided to go as Ramesses II, they managed to spot ForestShadow getting well and truly rekt by serah.exe. What a sight.

-

and through all the drama, my bichon gets a walk. so majestic lol.
    haha lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    PART 3

-

*CLANG*

-

“What?”
    “When do we leave?”

-

-

-

Beautiful :clap2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Beautiful :clap2:
    :blushing:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.