Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like feet isit weird? Watch

Announcements

Hello so I am a boy and I like female feet that is clean and looked after I want to suck it and **** it but will a female find this weird ? I always think theirs nothing wrong with it but yeah females comment down what you would think if a guy wanted to do that to your feet

ReputationRep:
    Urm thats gross, I hate my own feet and hate people touching them

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick.
    It's sickening enough having to see people's dirty socks but putting their foot into your mouth - yuck

(Original post by ClearSky)
    I feel sick.
    It's sickening enough having to see people's dirty socks but putting their foot into your mouth - get a life.
    Yeah that's nasty but I'm talking about feet that's in good condition and cared for you know what I mean ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's not mainstream. It's not particularly weird.
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    I feel sick.
    It's sickening enough having to see people's dirty socks but putting their foot into your mouth - get a life.
    People put genitalia in their mouths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah that's nasty but I'm talking about feet that's in good condition and cared for you know what I mean ?
    Well, if you want to do it, you just do what makes you happy
    But honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable letting someone else lick my feet ygm?

Apparently it's quite common. There are much worse fetishes out there...unfortunately I've seen some of them being acted out online

ReputationRep:
    Hello so I am a boy and I like female feet that is clean and looked after I want to suck it and **** it but will a female find this weird ? I always think theirs nothing wrong with it but yeah females comment down what you would think if a guy wanted to do that to your feet
    i'd think gross... my feet would get wet it would just be gross. i'm sure you'll find someone though.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I think feet tell a lot about a person, I know it's weird because they're always covered by socks or shoes but it's still important, if your attracted to them then by all means that's completely normal. Imagine giving you're girl a foot massage and she had feet like shrek, that would be a straight no for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.