The Student Room Group

Ask the user above you any question and they have to answer it... :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Probably about the same :biggrin: Not quite crazy cat person status but almost there, got 2 at home :h: That sucks, how come?

I'll say @Supernova91, she's my best pal on here and we'd no doubt go on some dates if we didn't live at total opposite ends of the country :lol:

Adorable xoxoxoxox
Reply 81
do you have a big mushroom tip? :holmes:

@qasim_96
Original post by eden3
do you have a big mushroom tip? :holmes:

@qasim_96

It's big and SWOLE.

Have you ever gone DEEP INSIDE?
Reply 83
Original post by qasim_96
It's big and SWOLE.

Have you ever gone DEEP INSIDE?

yeah mayne. Only a couple of times tho, and the last time was like more than a year and a half ago :sad:

have u ever been caught off guard by a demon SUCK U AWFF???
Original post by eden3
yeah mayne. Only a couple of times tho, and the last time was like more than a year and a half ago :sad:

have u ever been caught off guard by a demon SUCK U AWFF???

yeeaaahhh mayne. Wasn't expecting it 😐

When was the last time you felt real GEWD deep inside?
Reply 85
yeeaaahhh mayne. Wasn't expecting it 😐

When was the last time you felt real GEWD deep inside?

:rofl: :rofl: dayum demon...

aww mayne AGEEES ago, probably the last time I went DEEEEP INSIIIDE and left the nuts hangin out. Wasn't that great tho cos condoms annoy me:angry: but yeah mayne it's been a LOOOOOONG TIIIIIIIMEEE... I think my face is the main thing that's puts off girls, so if I can't change my face I may as well work on my body & make some MOOO GAIINZZZ..

how often do u pray to LAWD GAIINZ??
Original post by eden3
:rofl: :rofl: dayum demon...

aww mayne AGEEES ago, probably the last time I went DEEEEP INSIIIDE and left the nuts hangin out. Wasn't that great tho cos condoms annoy me:angry: but yeah mayne it's been a LOOOOOONG TIIIIIIIMEEE... I think my face is the main thing that's puts off girls, so if I can't change my face I may as well work on my body & make some MOOO GAIINZZZ..

how often do u pray to LAWD GAIINZ??

Hey mayne, you a gewd looking guy me thinks. You definitely a gewd mayne :smile:

I pray every time I'm about to make me some MO GAINS.

When was the last time you watched a hodgetwins video?
Reply 87
Hey mayne, you a gewd looking guy me thinks. You definitely a gewd mayne :smile:

I pray every time I'm about to make me some MO GAINS.

When was the last time you watched a hodgetwins video?

thanks mayne but I dnt think so :sad:

mayne that's the perfect time to pray to LAWD GAINZ :rofl:

today mayne, they made a vid saying all their vids have been demonetised from 3 months ago :frown: :frown: and they're opening a new channel where u have to pay £2.99 per month to watch

do u like burritos? :holmes:
Original post by eden3
thanks mayne but I dnt think so :sad:

mayne that's the perfect time to pray to LAWD GAINZ :rofl:

today mayne, they made a vid saying all their vids have been demonetised from 3 months ago :frown: :frown: and they're opening a new channel where u have to pay £2.99 per month to watch

do u like burritos? :holmes:

Ask

Quick Reply

Latest