Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to reduce breast size through excercise? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hate how big my boobs are I believe they are now two cup sizes up from last year. When I put on a bra the straps feel like they can't stand the weight and they dig into my shoulders causing frequent shoulder pains. I don't have money for reduction and I don't think I want to go through that. I just want to know if it is possible to reduce the size through cardio and weights?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuru)
    I hate how big my boobs are I believe they are now two cup sizes up from last year. When I put on a bra the straps feel like they can't stand the weight and they dig into my shoulders causing frequent shoulder pains. I don't have money for reduction and I don't think I want to go through that. I just want to know if it is possible to reduce the size through cardio and weights?!
    You're wearing the wrong bra size. Have you thought about getting a professional bra fitting?

Your bra straps should NOT be holding up your breasts. The weight of your breasts should be lifted from the band of the bra, not hanging from your shoulders. If your shoulder straps are digging in, your bra band may not be doing its job. Try going down to a smaller band size and up a cup size for more support.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have like 2 years ago but I'm really looking to reduce the size of my boobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    You're wearing the wrong bra size. Have you thought about getting a professional bra fitting?

Your bra straps should NOT be holding up your breasts. The weight of your breasts should be lifted from the band of the bra, not hanging from your shoulders. If your shoulder straps are digging in, your bra band may not be doing its job. Try going down to a smaller band size and up a cup size for more support.
    I'm literally struggling to find a good bra that fits, as I think my boobs keep growing. I just want to naturally reduce them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuru)
    I'm literally struggling to find a good bra that fits, as I think my boobs keep growing. I just want to naturally reduce them
    You need to go to a store and get them measured again. Its not the size of your boobs thats the problem its your bra size that is.

You can reduce your bust size through exercise obviously, but you cant control it or decide how much of it youre going to lose as it just happens naturally. This is why I honestly think you need to just find a good bra.

I get my bras from Debenhams. Freya, Panache, Triumph, Curvy Kate are all good brands. Bravissimo do a really good bra fitting service to determine the right size for you.

ReputationRep:
    It is possible to get smaller boobs from losing weight, yes.

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of those stores before, except Debenhams of course lol, that's where I got fitted. I will research them and try them out. Well tbh I don't mind how much I lose, I just want to lose some, I still think my boobs are too big even if I do find/wear the correct fitting bra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuru)
    I've never heard of those stores before, except Debenhams of course lol, that's where I got fitted. I will research them and try them out. Well tbh I don't mind how much I lose, I just want to lose some, I still think my boobs are too big even if I do find/wear the correct fitting bra.
    My cupsize is 34F or a 32G and I used to wear a 34C the entire time I was a 34F and it shocked me because I realised thats why I got back pains. I got measured from this store: https://www.bravissimo.com

So yeah definitely find a good bra. Not sure how you can naturally reduce your boobs though.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    what weight are you and how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    If you're overweight then your breast size will reduce as you lose weight. If you're not, SOL I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft6, I don't remember the last time I weighed myself, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. Sadly I have no scales in my house as it would be better for you to imagine. I fit in a size 8 dress and top sometimes, but that all depends if the top fits over my boobs. Trousers would have to be a 12 as I have quite a big bum which doesn't bother me, but chubby thighs I'd rather slim down :/I think I could do with losing weight though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.