Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have created the TSR's first Masculine Men society Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Short info about me: I am a Danish guy who has studied liberal arts at top university in the UK, already with a graduate scheme back in Denmark. My future work will require a lot of travel between Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. I was in 3 different long-term relationships in the UK as I was studying for my BA with 3 British women from different backgrounds.

One thing that I have learnt during my degree, and something I sincerely believe in, is that we need more masculinity in Western societies and not less, and that all members of society will benefit from genuine masculinity.

I have often visited TSR as this was the source of information when I was applying through UCAS couple of years ago and I could not help but to encounter countless threads exemplifying the problematique of masculinity crisis and its multi-dimensional ramifications, ranging from relationships and health to economics and international politics.

I can go in depth into the multi-dimensional manifestation of the masculinity crisis and its consequences should you be interested in reading more.

I am also planning to publish a book in the near future, outlining my theoretical ideas alongside the empirical evidence.

This society on TSR will be the first alphaville. One thing you may be wondering is why I have chosen the old baywatch photo as the avatar for the group. This is because this particular photo exemplifies natural masculinity; that is, socially-defined and biologically-created instrumental masculinity (an integral part of evolution of modern humans). This is not broken masculinity, or crisis of masculinity, which can be seen in various forms of social deviance which can be harmful to society and the individual undergoing, or being affected by, masculinity crisis.

Most importantly, you are welcome regardless of whether you consider yourself an unapologetically masculine man or not. Different genders, thoughts and opinions are welcome.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. In b4 rabid, pink-haired feminazis murder you.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this society will be woefully empty... especially on TSR.

But don't mind me, I'm just here because I'm curious.

ReputationRep:
    Is it masculine to create masculine societies on student forums? Have you created such societies elsewhere like at uni? No hate, just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a perfect gentleman

ReputationRep:
    In reality this is a thread for the complete opposite of what you say it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Authoritarian)
    Short info about me: I am a Danish guy who has studied liberal arts at top university in the UK, already with a graduate scheme back in Denmark. My future work will require a lot of travel between Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. I was in 3 different long-term relationships in the UK as I was studying for my BA with 3 British women from different backgrounds.

One thing that I have learnt during my degree, and something I sincerely believe in, is that we need more masculinity in Western societies and not less, and that all members of society will benefit from genuine masculinity.

I have often visited TSR as this was the source of information when I was applying through UCAS couple of years ago and I could not help but to encounter countless threads exemplifying the problematique of masculinity crisis and its multi-dimensional ramifications, ranging from relationships and health to economics and international politics.

I can go in depth into the multi-dimensional manifestation of the masculinity crisis and its consequences should you be interested in reading more.

I am also planning to publish a book in the near future, outlining my theoretical ideas alongside the empirical evidence.

This society on TSR will be the first alphaville. One thing you may be wondering is why I have chosen the old baywatch photo as the avatar for the group. This is because this particular photo exemplifies natural masculinity; that is, socially-defined and biologically-created instrumental masculinity (an integral part of evolution of modern humans). This is not broken masculinity, or crisis of masculinity, which can be seen in various forms of social deviance which can be harmful to society and the individual undergoing, or being affected by, masculinity crisis.

Most importantly, you are welcome regardless of whether you consider yourself an unapologetically masculine man or not. Different genders, thoughts and opinions are welcome.
    Studies "liberal arts", wants to be alpha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.