The Student Room Group

Amount being paid

Hi there. I've received my letter saying how much I'll be getting but i was wondering if this was based off of my mums last year work because the situation had changed but isn't reflected in my loan? I think I'm entitled to more but I don't know what evidence is needed to prove so.
Thank you
Hi itsabie

If your mums income has dropped 15% and below then what she would need to do is complete a current year income assessment form
also known as the CYI form. On this application she would need to give a estimate of what she earns in the current tax year.

I have provided a link to the CYI form-http://bit.ly/1hErcvL

If you are not sure what information your mum has given then certainly get in contact with our team and we can have a look into your account

Opening hours- Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 4pm

Contact number tel: 0300 100 0607

Thanks.
Reply 2
Hi there, Just a quick question regarding the CYI form. I have sent my form in but haven't received any notification of SFE receiving it. How long on average does it take and would it show on my online application?Many thanks
Original post by AlannaH38
Hi there, Just a quick question regarding the CYI form. I have sent my form in but haven't received any notification of SFE receiving it. How long on average does it take and would it show on my online application?Many thanks

Hi AlannaH38,

CYI forms are currently taking 20 working days to process. If you can call us on 0300 100 0607 we can check when it was received.

Warm regards.

Quick Reply

Latest