Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl who likes a girl Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

For a few months now i have been speaking with a girl and i guess you could say we have kind of been seeing each other.
    We usually meet up and just chill out at her house but have been out a couple of times, One time we even arranged at 'date night.'

Just to be clear this girl is a lesbian and i myself have never been with a girl before, Every time we meet we always kiss and hug each other.... sometimes a lot.
    I feel like shes such an amazing person, so pretty and clever and interesting. Sometimes we can talk for hours which is great but other times she seems kind of in herself and like she isn't really interested in speaking with me.

She has told me things like she likes me but from what i remember only at the start of us `talking` so i am kind of confused about how she feels and its really hard to get anything out of her, about how she feels because she is super super shy and sometimes i can be too which i guess is not really a great thing.
    I just feel so confused like, wow ... i like this girl but does she even like me and is anything going to go any further than where we are at now...
    Anyone have any input on this? Literally anything would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseawall)
    Hi everyone,

For a few months now i have been speaking with a girl and i guess you could say we have kind of been seeing each other.
    We usually meet up and just chill out at her house but have been out a couple of times, One time we even arranged at 'date night.'

Just to be clear this girl is a lesbian and i myself have never been with a girl before, Every time we meet we always kiss and hug each other.... sometimes a lot.
    I feel like shes such an amazing person, so pretty and clever and interesting. Sometimes we can talk for hours which is great but other times she seems kind of in herself and like she isn't really interested in speaking with me.

She has told me things like she likes me but from what i remember only at the start of us `talking` so i am kind of confused about how she feels and its really hard to get anything out of her, about how she feels because she is super super shy and sometimes i can be too which i guess is not really a great thing.
    I just feel so confused like, wow ... i like this girl but does she even like me and is anything going to go any further than where we are at now...
    Anyone have any input on this? Literally anything would be helpful
    Go for it! Either in person or through text, she won't mind answering. she's probably wondering the same as you but too shy to ask you out. If it makes it easier do something fun beforehand like roller skating or bowling so you're both relaxed and less shy/nervous. Good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.