How do you find out your room number for accommodation? Watch

LD99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I received an email on the 4th of July saying I'd been offered a place in Catherine house and then on the 24th I was emailed again to pay my deposit. I have paid my deposit and received the confirmation email but it does not say anything about what floor or room number I have. Do I need to ring up to find this out or do they send it out a couple of weeks after paying the deposit?
UoPHousingTeam
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, Hannah from the Housing team here at UoP! You should get an email with all this information on from The Student Housing Company when they get in touch to let you know all the contractual terms and conditions on their own portal. However, if you email [email protected] with your full name and Portsmouth Uni ID number, we should be able to let you know
Sharn_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by UoPHousingTeam)
Hi, Hannah from the Housing team here at UoP! You should get an email with all this information on from The Student Housing Company when they get in touch to let you know all the contractual terms and conditions on their own portal. However, if you email [email protected] with your full name and Portsmouth Uni ID number, we should be able to let you know
Hi Hannah, I also received an offer for Catherine house on the 28th June which I have accepted but I have yet to receive any email from them since I accepted?
UoPHousingTeam
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sharn_)
Hi Hannah, I also received an offer for Catherine house on the 28th June which I have accepted but I have yet to receive any email from them since I accepted?
Hi! I can check to see when your details were sent to them. Best thing to do is to email [email protected] with your full name and your applicant ID number (and the query!) so we can see where you're at
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed